Should be able to report neg rep?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by NoobLonerStoner, Jun 18, 2010.

1. What are you supposed to do when you get neg rep that violated the forum rules and guidelines in being rude, harassing, name-calling, etc? It doesn't make sense to me that I must be plagued with this when it's their revenge, but they were the ones that made a negative contribution to the city through the post I respectfully negative repped in the first place. :confused:

2. its the internet you can't shield yourself unless you cut off the internet. some people wont take a neg rep niceley. I have been neg repped in their revenge. just move on.

3. In my opinion, when you neg rep someone you should expect a reprisal, whether it's fair or not

If you're truly upset you can PM a mod and let them know, but I personally wouldn't waste their time

I'm sure one neg rep won't be the death of you

4. He goes around throwing neg rep at everyone and then cries like a baby when someone reciprocates. Just like him deleting his threads when the conversation isn't going his way. He needs to grow up or find a different forum. :rolleyes:

5. Report all rep abuse to me...retaliation rep is rep abuse, for the record.

6. ^ qft

7. Well I recently got -repped by some guy 'mikerelliftw' saying that my "idiocy pains" him.

When I send him a message asking what idiocy he replied:

"Your mother is a whore trebek"

I thought flames and name calling was against the rules, especially since the guy has been here a few years...

8. #8 Freedom, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010

Report it. :)

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-feedback/523231-how-report-things.html

ETA:

Obviously I don't know the details here tho....if it was a genuine insult, it seems unnecessary. :confused:

9. Still waiting for any response to the PM I sent.....

10. I saw your PM but I handle rep issues in groups because it just works better that way and is more efficient. It will be handled and I'll shoot you a reply when it is.

11. Alright, no problem, thanks!

Peace, love and pot!

12. THANK YOU for making this thread this type of behavior is just getting out of hand here lately...but once again i must remember the summer is here....:rolleyes:.

ive been neg repped too SEVERAL TIMES its not that bad trust after the first couple you wont care anymore...besides Ive given you a greenie before :):smoking:

13. Classic :laughing:

14. feel better? i gave you another green bar, for your mom, who i'm sure isn't a whore.

15. "I'll take Jap Anus Relations for 400"
    "That's Japan U.S. Relations..."

"I'll take The Rapists for 200, Trebek."
    "That's Therapists..."

"I'll take Anal Bum Cover. I've spent years trying to invent one. Failing to do so is my biggest regret."
    "That's An Album Cover..."

"Gimmie Ape tit for 400"
    "That's A Petit Dejeuner..."

"Lucky me, I'll take Kinds of Farts for 800!"
    "That's Kinds of Arts..."

"Famous titles" - Everybody says "Famous titties", except Sean Connery, who yells out "Dolly Parton!"
    "Famous horsemen" = "Look at the category, Trebek. Whore- like your mother, and semen"