Should A Male Turned Female Fight In Mma(Against Other Females)?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tokin', May 31, 2013.

1. Her political correctness is founded in that she supports transgendered and discourages discriminating against them in anyway. But, yeah, I agree with you, completely.

Here's how I look at transgendered. Just because you want to be seen as one gender or the other, doesn't mean you can make me naturally see what you want to be. Im gonna see what I see. People are going to see a man trying to be a woman because thats what it is. You can ACCEPT them as Man or Woman. But is that seriously what you naturally see? So if people see and understand that there is a strange ambiguities between genders. Then when youre talking about sport or anything else where gender is a major factor, which it is in MMA (man v. Man ; Woman v. Woman) then a issue like this is just gonna be complicated. It doesn't matter if his/her feelings get hurt, that happens in every situation, not just transgender topics. In this instance political correctness or even niceness, has nothing to do with the all too genuine concerns we see with a man beating up a woman. His self image and feelings and desires have little to do with him fighting a person for other people's entertainment. People arent entertained, theyre concerned. However MMA allows it so at the moment, its of little importance to discuss.

2. He/she should be allowed to fight females...but I think she should somehow be tested in some way first to prove she's on an even playing field.

The way I see it, her testosterone levels are probably 2-3 times higher than a typical female. And if that has any impact on her muscle growth or muscle recovery, she's practically cheating. Women just don't naturally create testosterone like that, and since it is directly related to strength, speed, endurance, and all that stuff that is crucial for kicking ass in MMA, that's not an even playing field. That's like putting a pit bull with an attitude in the ring with a poodle

well, maybe that's a bad analogy. lol. Either way people turn it into a LGBT/transgender issue but that's far from the point. It's about fairness, and men are naturally better at physical sports because of their biological disposition so if she has any remnant of the male gender within her she gets a natural yet unfair advantage in the ring.

3. I find it insensitive that a man is going into an MMA ring and beating the shit out of women

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

And that such a person is considered brave.

5. This is the best article I've read about this issue and brings up some valid points.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/03/20/mixed-martial-arts-fighter-fallon-fox-shouldnt-be-allowed-to-beat-up-women/

6. He is not a woman. He is a mutilated man who takes hormone shots. What makes you a man or a woman is your chromosomes, and that cannot be changed. No matter how bad people want to change their sex, they can't. It is not genetically possible.

I have no hatred for people who are transgendered, people can do as they please. It doesn't affect me at all. But to allow a man to beat the shit out of a bunch of women just because he cut his dick off is insane.

South park hit this one right on the nose. You can have a surgery to make you look like a dolphin but that doesn't make you a dolphin. What makes you a dolphin or a human is your genetic makeup. The same thing that makes you male or female. And it is not possible to change that.

Everyone who is calling the people who disagree with everyone who thinks this man should not be allowed to fight women, and calling them biggots should cut it out. Just because we live in reality doesn't make us haters.

7. I respect your opinion, dude. Mainly because you're you and Ive always liked your posts but I don't agree.

If I knew a trans person, I'd call them by the gender that they would preferred to be called. For me, my argument isn't so much about the fighting because I've never even watched an MMA fight in my life.

I was just irritated by the lack of compassion.

8. lmao hell fuckin yea thatd be tight..

id pay to watch that shit too..

9. You'd pay to watch a man beat the shit out of women?

[​IMG]

10. I have compassion. It sucks that someone who feels like they should be a woman was born a man. And they can change their appearance through surgery and go out and live as a woman for the most part of they want. God bless them. It makes no difference to me. My gripe is with this one particular dude who is allowed to beat up women just because he had a couple surgeries. That does not a woman make. Perhaps someday in the future science will advance enough that we will be able to actually change a persons chromosomes, but that time has not yet come, and people just have to deal with it.

11. fuck yea i would.. a big burly bitch too..

cmon now

12. you obviously know nothing about this situation so why are you even talking about it? she didn't tell anyone that she was transgender untill after she beat the shit out of a couple women.

13. Get off my fucking dick. You need to learn how to respond to people without sounding like the worlds biggest bitch. Last time I checked, this was a forum and if I want to post my opinion, I can. That's the whole point of the thread.

14. #74 bongtokes6200, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
    the whole point of this thread was to discuss whether a transgender woman that lived 30 years of her life as a man should be aloud to beat the shit out of a woman. how can you have a proper opinion if you don't even know the whole story? your just sticking up for the LGBT community, thats all your posts consist of which i get and al not saying its a bad thing but your talking about staying on thread topic when your not, if you want to show your love and compassion for transgender then go to the transgender threads. we are talking about if they should be aloud to fight women. and i really have nothing against them at all but when it comes to a man "changing" his gender to beat up women is where i draw the line. he could have easily chose a different profession than fighting after the operation.
    sorry if im coming off as "bitchy" but this is a pretty sensitive subject to me, i dont plan to fight but if i ever decide to i dont want to have to fight a man with a vagina. its just not fair. at all.
    and im sorry but i find it hilarious how you come at me saying I'M the worlds biggest bitch. of all people on this forum its you saying that. LOL. i'm not a bitch, i'm actually a pretty nice person. i just don't like ignorance especially when it comes to other peoples safety

15. #75 ByePhilipe, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
    You're ridiculous. You must have a very inflated sense of self to tell me where I can and can't post.

The question was, should she be allowed to fight women? Not should train post things that make this liesha girl happy.

If you don't like my opinion, too bad, honey. I think that now she's a woman and if other women are okay with fighting her, I don't see an issue.

Wio cares if I've never watched MMA? I can still have an opinion. And your little comment about posting in the LGBT threads is stupid, no offense.

She's transgender which is the T in LGBT.

But whatever, you're queen fucking Liesha so next time I will check with you on whether my opinion is to your liking.

16. forsure

17. Let her fight it will help females get stonger. Already seen girls mop guys in bjj.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app