Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shoud You Tell Your Dealer Your Full Name?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AveMaria101, May 25, 2013.

1. thats why people use street names.  tell em people call u blaze.. johnny blaze

2. If he Don't ask don't tell.

If he gets busted the cops will want to know who his customers and contacts are.

3. #23 LordOfTheNugs, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    It should be on a first name basis only

4. My husband works with mine so he knows everything about him hahah... depends on how close you are I guess, I never told any of my dealers even my first name down in Florida, there really isn't any reason they should ask unless he wants to add you as a contact for his phone or something, if that's the case give him your first name or make something up. I mean he can't really turn you in if he's truly a dealer, what he's doing is WAY more illegal than what you're doing, I would worry about an undercover cop if you don't know the guy and he's asking for your full name.

5. use common sense.. and remember

paranoia will destroy ya

6. As someone else above said, he might just have a full phone book and if you have a common name like Jim or Mike or Alan or whatever, just give him something fake like Jim Cannabis or Mike McToker or Harold Hashish  :)

7. if hes a cop and youre this far along he already knows where you live so it doesnt matter anymore.  

8. if you dont trust your dealer enough to give him your last name stop doing business with them right away.

9. If he asks just be like,

"it's Dave man, let me in...."

10. Only first name imo but honestly if he wanted your full name he could creep on you on facebook and find it out anyways :smoke:

11. Use a code name, it's not like he's going to run your name for warrants. Or better yet give him your social security number and ask him for a credit report lol