Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shotgunning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by specialguy54, Dec 13, 2011.

1. doesn't it feel good to shotgun with a girl? does it actually transmit thc though? or do we do it just cuz it feels great sucking a bitch's face and smoking?

2. #2 Phenotype, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
    Totally fun to shotgun with a girl and yes it works.

If you want to see a different approach to the shotgun method, watch the movie Platoon. There is a scene with Charlie Sheen (hate him) where he takes a hit of nam weed out of a gun barrel.

Here we go. Maybe it's opium?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGRLTFi--lY[/ame]

3. Of course it works, don't you feel higher after those?

4. I thought this was gunna be about shotgunning beer.

Bleh.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiBBxk1F7xk]Platoon - Smoking Weed with music by JEFFERSON AIRPLANE - WHITE RABBIT - YouTube[/ame]

Towards the end of the video but id watch the whole thing

6. I shotgun by actually putting the blunt in my mouth then blowing smoke like crazy. That Shit gets you baked its like a bong hit

7. i kissed a girl after taking a hit once, she blew the smoke out and i was like :eek: :smoke:

8. That's actually the original term for shotgunning. Not this kissy kissy crap haha. That's how most soldiers during Vietnam smoked and a good majority of them did. It was basically a steamroller shotgun haha..

I think they smoked opium or heroine in the movie though.

But that kissing thing is fun sometimes, feels weird though.

9. i rarely smoke with girls, they drive me fucking insane, they cant keep their shit together

With the few girls that i do toke with i always give them shotgun

10. Shotguns from dudes is nice and all..but shotgunning with other girls is..just better. Girls always seem to be better at it.

11. I love shotguns...I usually do it with a bong though... have the person taking the hit breath in through the mouth piece and i blow the smoke through the joint for the downstem... if the bong has a perc it's even better.

12. I like shotgunning beers. Its mad fun.