Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shotgun while kissing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by b0jangles, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, so my girlfriend brought up to my attention that she has never had a shotgun before.

So I wanted to give a shotgun while kissing but come to think of it ive never done it...sooo how exactly do you do it?

2. You load up the 12 gauge shotgun, and then start hooking up with her. After a couple of minutes, pass the shotgun to her. You have officially just "shotgunned" with her.

3. on a more serious note, im guessing you first shotgun the joint, hold it in, and then pass the smoke to her while making out? here are instructions on shotgunning:

things you need: 2 people
    1 joint

step one- light joint and place in mouth backwards with lit end in mouth...takes a bit of practice so u dont burn ur tounge

step two- other person cups their hands around their mouth as if they were going to yell at someone

step three- the person with the joint in their mouth then blows smoke into the cupped hands of the other person while the person with the cupped hands inhales and voila ur shotgunning a joint

4. I thought a shot gun was where you shot your bitch in the face, scooped up some of her brain, throw it in a blender till it is nice and liquid.. then use that liquid in the bong.

5. #5 trazyfilth, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    give her a shotgun like off of Platoon where they blow the smoke down the barrel of a real shotgun and on the other end the other person inhales perfect.

6. In all seriousness I think you should take a hit, kiss her, while you're kissing blow the smoke in her mouth?

It won't get her any higher but she'll think it does. And isn't that what really matters?

7. ahahahahahahahaha.

8. Yeah this is what I always thought it was too.

9. I wish I had a girl to shotgun while kissing. :(

My life sucks. :(

Sometimes I fill a glove full of water and pretend I'm holding a girls hand. :(

:cool:

10. I thought I was the only one... ^

But anyways how you should really shotgun is...

1) Make a U shaped joint
    2) Light Joint
    3) Stick lit end in your nose
    4) Stick unlit end in her nose
    5) Start making out
    6) Breath through your nostril, sending smoke into her nose
    7) ??
    8) Profit

11. shotgunning is whack

12. My boyfriend and I will pass the smoke back and forth while kissing. It doesn't get you any higher but its sexy lol

13. lmao yeah cuz shotgunning while kissing makes total sens.e

look that shit up on youtube or someshit. save yerself some pride. lmfao

14. If you shotgun while kissing.... wouldn't you just be more or less eating it?

15. Im assuming you don't inhale the smoke.. You just hold it in your mouth? That's always been too difficult to even for a quick moment

16. she sucks.... so like she should have decent experience;)

17. Its easy...

Take a hit. (A normal one you don't have to stick the jay in your mouth backwards or anything)
    Hold it in your mouth.
    Then put your mouth on hers and blow the smoke into her mouth slowly as she sucks in the smoke.

Simple. Its not gunna get her high but its fun I guess.