Shot Story Numero Uno

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shotf00l, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Hey everyone, I'm new to this fourm and have been smoking for a while now, and while smoking with my buddies it appears that crazy shit seems to happen ALL the time. Now I am going to tell you one of those stories. But if this goes well I'll be posting more. Anyway....
    There we were, on a burn, just crusing, listing to music and havin a good time on a road that wouldnt catch anyones attention out in the country where there are virtually no houses, for about an hour. Everything was going good, untill things started changing. Not in a good way either, I dont know how else to put it but things started to get... evil. Like, whoever lives out here kills people evil, fucked up hillbilly rapist scary shit. We just end up on this gravel road in the middle of some forrest, lost, so we do what anyone with bad judgment does and we keep going. And not 5 minutes later we exit the forrest and come to this sign that says Cottage Hill Road. We found it hillarious, Cottage Hill Road? What the fuck is that. So we go on it only to suddenly see a few houses, the first we've seen in an hour. But the thing is there is nothing else, just a road. We were all like, Who lives all the way out here, I'ts just not normal. So we keep going. And we, ok, It's time to use your minds to picture this cause I'm going to decribe it the best I can. Picture an entrance to an Enchanted Forrest. But it's not one of the good ones. Sure it looks good from the outside but you know, we all knew in the car, if we went in there, we were not comming back. Trees on either side and a dirt road in the middle that curves and turns untill you cant see it anymore. We seriously sat there in shock for like a minute. Then we started the usual freaking out saying things like "What the fuck dude how the fuck did we get here" "I dont know but if we go in there we will never be heard from again" So we go in. And about 50 yards in we see a kids playground next to this shed in the forrest. The kind of shed you would find bodies in. Needless to say we got the fuck out of there and went home. But that has become my favorite burn route and everytime we go out there crazier and crazier shit seems to happen to the point where it may be haunted.... or we were just really high. Either way it was cool. and I hope you found it kind of funny. If you do I will recall more of the times we went out there and some of the other crazy shit that has happened. Thanks for listening. :wave:

2. So did anything actually happen?

3. LMAO you guys were ripped and tripping. I like smoking with one of my buddies cause everytime we do he trips balls

And on that note, his birthday is in a week and i got him a nice superblunt and weed waiting to be rolled :hello:

4. lol great story man

for real, im not even baked and that shit had me geekin. always summin else right around the corner, eh?

5. Thanks guys, but no, nothing happened.... that time. I'll be sure to tell those later.

6. yeah, i wanna hear it

7. #8 Shark-Bite, Dec 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2008
    fix your title to say "short" not shot. I thought it was going to be a different read.

This reminds me of a time me and a girl got lost at the beach. It was a small town with train tracks cutting it all the way in half. We couldn't find our hotel and it started getting dark. The whole time we are driving around we hadn't seen one other car or any other people. However, I had noticed that there were 3 teenage boys on bikes that seemed to be following us. One would be on our side of the tracks hanging back and the other 2 would be directly across the tracks, always eyeballing us.
    I didn't want to alarm my girl so I kept it to myself. She started making noise about needing something to drink, so I pulled into a little shop -n-rob. Before I got out I said, "Lock the doors and no matter what don't open them or the windows until I come back." She gave me a wierd look and agreed.
    I get out of the car and look around. The guy on my side of the tracks is within 20 yards now, sitting on his bike and watching me. I look across the tracks and see the other two are together, also sitting and watching. I take my time, and look at each one of them in the eye as best I can in the darkening gloom, then I stroll into the shop.
    Inside it's one of those places that has all kinds of crap, and most of it has been there for years. It's like they thought they would be a destination town, but nobody ever came.
    I get our drinks and head to the counter. An old guy looks me up and down before sliding over to ring it up. He asks if I'm just passing through, and I say yeah. I then notice there is a video monitor on the wall showing another room with video game machines with a teenager playing. At that moment the kid freaks out and starts punching and kicking the game. I say, "wow, that guy's not having a good time." The guy follows my gaze and replies, "That's nothing. There is a lot of wierd shit goes on around here. That's why those games are in another room, out back."
    I step outside and it's full on dark now. The two kids are now on my side of the tracks but haven't come into the parking lot. The kid is on the other side of my car about 20 feet away.
    I try to stay side ways so I don't have to turn my back on any of them. I look at the kid closest to us and see he has his feet ready to go. I look him right in the eye and barely shake my head at him. He thinks about it a minute, leans back on his seat and kinda grins. So I slip in the front seat, lock the doors and got the hell out of there.
    My girl said that one of the kids had come up to her side of the car and was trying to get her to loan him a smoke, but she followed directions and told him no through the window. Then when he saw I was coming out he retreated to where I found him when I got outside.

8. Waaaaah!!! :eek: I'm so stoned right now and that freaked the hell outta me. Just reading about it. And you actually did it!

And frankly, if I were you, man, I'd do it again! Adrenaline rushes are the best thing in the world when baked. :D