shot gun blowjob-girls have u tried it to your man?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by flowerchild_gna, Jan 5, 2013.

1. so the other night after a night at the drive-ins me and my boyfriend of 3 1/2 years i might add lol parked by the park to hottbox his car and we got baked as fuuuuk:bongin: then i take a fat ripp on the bong i hold most of the smoke in my mouth and let it milk out at the bass of his penis and gently stick my tonuge out going up to his head and back down while the smoke is gently carressing his penis lol and floating all around is nothing but clouds of billowy shmoke!! lol ladies try it for your man he'll die! oh and play some matisyahu in the background:cool::D:wave::ey::yummy::yummy:

2. Why can none of my girlfriends be this awesome?

3. U get the idea that i wouldn't of been able to feel the smoke, could he actually feel it?

4. lol myex girlfriend used to think this would be cool and she tried it..yeah it dont feel different at all and if ur man says so, hes lyin!

but yeahh if u can actually make him feel something cuz of it, more power to ya

5. Dat shit cray

6. Lool okay good
    Nice to hear I don't just have an unresponsive penisor any of that good stuuff :p

7. #7 Padovan, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2016

8. yeahhhh..to me? not so much lol

9. Fair play

10. well ill be damned.....

that sounds awesome haha

11. I doubt u be able to feel the smoke but still sexy tho

12. #12 Padovan, Jan 5, 2013

13. aw dude...

could you imagine your girl doing this, but with one of those lights in her mouth, like a small led. something green or blue colored maybe. i think they make vibrating light up things like that actually.

that would look so fucking coool with it lit up and smoke everywhere!!!

14. lol if girls put that much work into the actual blowjob as of those theatrics of it wed all be some happier dudes

15. I thought this thread was going to be one of two things...either;

1.) Holding a shotgun to a woman's head and demanding oral, much like the quote in my signature.

or

2.) Wordplay, basically saying "Let the Shotgun Blow you, like a chick giving road head"

16. Lol exactly!

17. Calm down guys obviously im not sucking it its just a kinda fore play the stoner way lol

18. Girl thats a form of foreplay.. Sexy foreplay

19. #19 Padovan, Jan 6, 2013