Shot 5 times in the face by London Police

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Nice going, one big contradiction right there.

3. yes it sucks really bad and im sorry for the man, but the bombings were very suspicious tho they didnt wanna take anychances, ALTHOUGH 5 man shooting a guy pointblank, im sure they could have easily pinned him down and ask questions.

and 2nd of all, Sadam is alot worse than this man and we didnt shoot him on site. whats the point of doing that, atleast terrify/question them and get ure answers before killing them

im sure alot of people would wanna get Osama and just lock him up for life or torture him rather than have him die in 1 sec by a sniper

4. The very police that killed him are the same group that gave him that label. Does it not bother you that the police just say "OK, this group of people are suspected of terrorism. If they do anything suspicious, we kill them." I mean, you could be in that group since obviously not everyone in that group is a terrorist if this guy wasn't. A person is only a "suspected terrorist" if the police say he is, and the police are the ones who also say "we can kill terrorists without trial" (executing a restrained man). So the police can now kill anyone they want. And this is ok? I mean if that doesn't bother you a little then ok, but it does bother me

5. All we need is Peace Love and Ganja...

6. well from what i've been led to beleive, from shows i've seen on deaths, his hand would not have been able to open when shot through the head 5 times, he would have had a "death grip" i think it's called, then usually need to pry the hand open with a bar, or cut fingers to get into it..............Peace out..........Sid

7. Sidious I respect your reply but I wouldnt like to put my senario to the test..

8. neither would i............."why can't we all just, get along"........ :smoke: ..........Peace out............Sid

9. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:The power of the Media "disinformation"

10. This is where I dont fit in with anyone on the bored, I heard the guy was wearing a big ass coat in july, and ran from cops...We out of all people know that you shouldn't run from cops. I've done it numbers of times and I know, when I run.. I've done something wrong no doubt.

His fault. Not like he was bringing food to starving babies or anything.

11. well after seeing the pics of the dead dude, on the tube, i'll eat my words..............looks like the govt/police tried to pull the wool over our eyes..........here's the true story now..........

they claimed his house was under surveilance................it was a block of flats, he lived in one of them.

they claimed he had a big padded jacket on................he had a very light jacket on

he lookd similar to the suspect(after being shot they said this)............he looked nothing like him

they shouted police stop...................no they didn't do that either, and neither did he jump over the barrier, they have cctv footage now that he walked, and only ran at the very last second to catch the tube....as do millions of Londoners.......he even strolled over to buy a paper

they claim he was kind of held down as the shots came in..............2 men held him down, as he was executed

they claimed they fired 5 shots.................it was more like 5 in the head, one in the shoulder, and the rest of the clip unloaded that missed, and could have killed some passengers.

Now i don't blame the dude who pulled the trigger, this happened the day after over 50 people were blew up by terrorists...............but i do blame his superior officer, who told them through their earpiece that this was the guy and to take him down before he blew up a tube........

i also don't beleive it was SO19, the armed response team, as he was shot with a pistol, and they carry machine guns............more likely MI5.............

he was an illegil immigrant, but he didn't deserve that.............shame on our Govt for trying to cover it up..................Peace out...........Sid