Shortest Seed To Harvest Time You Managed On An Autoflower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Acid Man, Aug 6, 2014.

1. #1 Acid Man, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    infact id like to hear how many days your autoflower took from seed to harvest no matter how long or short the time.

2. Im doing my very first autos right now and they are about 4-5 weeks old one has shown pre flower and has a lot more stretch even though my light is right on top of them both like maybe 2-3 inches from the tops...

Itty Bitty Canna Committee- "Our Cup Runneth Over"

3. #3 Acid Man, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    anyone? 

4. 49 days....Afghan Kush Ryder from WOS she coulda gone another week but she smoked so good..........deff a strain I would do again and again, they also have a mango ryder that can finish pretty quick....or so my brother says..

5. what a coincidence im on day 49 of my pakistan ryder grow and im smoking the buds off a small branch that broke, its an awesome smoke too

6. WOS has some very nice auto strains that more than satisfy and get to harvest quick with decent yields....

7. #7 jonny.blaze/420, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    Yeah I harvested the main cola on my Afghan Kush from WoS at day 56 and then let the side buds go til day 70... is good smoke but I have had much much better (though all photo period plants)

I have a photoperiod Critical Hog that I am going to be chopping in less than 100 days from sprout though so if I could run those consistently they would be better than running a 3 month auto.

8. ya want a couple really good fuck you up autos'.......try bomb seeds cherry bomb auto, strain hunters damnesia,, GHS mango haze auto, and paradise seeds vertigo........all are very fuck you up strains, the damnesia is actually a pretty good creeper

9. the taste on that AKR after cure is amazing, the phenom I had and I have grown a few of them were all pretty good couch lock make ya stare at the fridge for 2 hrs droolin while wondering whats in it to eat lolol, give her another try but let her go until ya tris are about 45-50% amber, I think you will have a better response from it:D

10. ya was planning to give her a little longer than average before i chop her , i want a real strong high

11. I've got strain hunters auto skunk going now. They came free when I bought a 5pk of auto damnesia that I'll be starting when the attic temperature isn't fucking my grow so bad. do you know of any auto damnesia journals?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. What was your yield on the one Afghan? Thanks!

Sent from my spaceship 👽

13. under 400 watts I was getting on avg about 5 z under the 850 watts its closer to 8-10 z,  just make sure ya don't stress em and the AKR's don't like light schedules under 18/6 so give her/them plenty of light and don't change the lighting schedule at any time with it, everytime I did and lowered 1 below 18/6 they light stressed and took 4 ever to recover....

14. I am getting ready to grow some damnesia auto and some sweet mango auto from GHS, I haven't grown it before but it comes HIGHLY recommended from a few grower friends of mine who have grown it, they claim it as one of the best auto highs they have had, but not for beginners..... very intense creeper type high.......and tempermental when growing they don't recommend transplanting it at any time and say it should be planted directly into its final grow medium and container from start

15. Thanks for the quick reply bud. It's all noted. When are you planning on starting yours? I've got a few weeks left on my auto skunk, looks like I'll be pulling about 3oz off 2 plants :/ it's only my second grow though and my room is rarely below 95 degrees so I'm still happy. Thank god for fall though I should get some nice flower once my attic is a little cooler.

16. So about 5zs is all I should expect from one auto Afghani Dream using one single Mars II 400w at 18/6? Thanks for the reply. Extreme noob here.

95?? I thought optimal was 77-78 degrees? Am I missing something here? Thanks man.

Sent from my spaceship 👽

17. No you are correct about the temps. My grow is in an unairconditioned attic. Ambient temperature is usually in the 80s daytime and 65-75 at night. Temps under my lights range from 95-110.

18. How much more attention do you have to put into your babies in such high temps?

Sent from my spaceship 👽

19. I'm with ya on that one; usually I'm the one bitching its too cold but since I started this new hobby I can't wait for fall and winter! Like hurry up and get cold! But for me its so I don't have to run my 1200w portable AC :p

20. None. Could've just gotten lucky with my current strain but after the first couple weeks of veg they stopped having curled/damaged leaves. My biggest issue is trichome production and density. It's a lower quality smoke than what I buy from my dealer but it's a work in progress. If I can get 3 oz off 2 plants in 100+ temps then I'm sure I'll be able to get some pounds this winter when my temps are optimized.