Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shortening Tolerance Breaks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kurt123, May 16, 2011.

1. Is it possible to lower your tolerance faster than normal by doing something or ingesting something or something?

2. Try eating a mango 30-45 minutes before smoking. This won't really shorten your TB, although it will help you get noticeably higher.

3. Why though, I've heard so many people say this like what the hell haha.

4. Marijuana and mangoes both contain a chemical called Myrcene. Myrcene helps the psychoactives in marijuana cross the blood-brain barrier more efficiently.

5. #5 SunnydabudKing, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lolol.

6. Not really just stop smoking for like 2-3 weeks or whatever you would be comfortable with.

7. People can stop smoking pot for three weeks???

=P

I never heard of the magic of mangos. mangoes? Regardless, I will DEFINITELY have to try that. I recently got my hands on some "dank" weed, as you Americans call it. But I want to enjoy it, so I need a tolerance break. But then I need to wait for time to pass. And pot is how I pass time. Damnit, I'm going to be so bored.