Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shorted by asshole dealer, help?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GiraffeVenom, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 GiraffeVenom, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
    to make a long story short, I bought a 1/2oz off this guy. We met in a public location so the exchange made it impossible to do anything but eyeball the stuff. Get back to the car and turns out it's not 14gs, it's 9.4. Almost 5g short. The bud was big nugs just not at all dense, so it looked about right at first. Called the asshole out and he just sent me ✌🏻️. I'm fuming. I have the dudes number and address. All he has is my number. I want revenge honestly but idk what to do from here. I know I could or should have better examined it but it was impossible to scale out until after. Anyone been in something similar?

2. Well if you got his address go take a shit in his mailbox, that's what I would do

3. meet in a house man, so much easier. It's not sketchy unless you make it so. You can bring your scale and his and talk and smoke and do business and actually get more than just the weed you paid for. As far as revenge, if youre life will be far more fulfilled with peace and love, trust me revenge will either end up getting you in more trouble or killed. but if you decide to go with the revenge route, it is a dish best served on ice. I like being here and having an account so I won't list any methods, but his response would definitely get me calling him to let him know how much he sucks and will never get another dime of my money or any of my friends money, I would make it my life's mission to kill his means of business by any means.

4. Luckily for me, I grew up in a town where if you don't know someone, your friend knows them so you never really get stabbed in the back like that. As someone else mentioned. Forget the revenge man. It sucks, but we live and learn. From this, I would say if you pick up, make sure you only pick up in discreet places where you can weigh it out. And was this the first time buying from this guy?? If so, I'd advise you to A.) buy a smaller amount. A gram or an eighth. That way you can test the quality of the bud as well as consistency. And B.) try to get to know a dealer better before buying amounts like you did. What I mean is try to become a loyal customer for him. That way you'll become a large part of his income and he won't want to lose you and will be less likely to short you.

Sorry you got ripped off. Feel free to voice your opinion to him, call him out or whatever. But I wouldn't really perform any actions in this revenge.

5. be careful he might be packing

6. play shit games, win shit prizes. every time.

7. Live and learn.
    Maybe get a cheap hand scale if you continue to buy outside of real-scale friendly locations. (Would be accurate enough to tell if the amount is roughly right or not.)

If you really want to do something (trust me, its not worth the bother):
    a) If he lives with his parents, roll by when they are there and talk to him (not in front of them). Tell him to pay you or you are going to explain to his parents that he ripped you off and they need to pay you back. If he refuses/they refuse, you could hint that it would avoid a lot of trouble for them if they just paid what you are owed. (I would NOT actually do anything though, you don't want to get in trouble with the law over this.)

b) Alternatively, you could roll by with some friends and try to scare him into paying you. (When no one else is home.)
    I highly suggest NOT actually assaulting him, again you don't want to get in trouble with the law over this.

8. Light a bag of shit and put it through his letterbox 😊 or go and stash the 9 GS under his flower pots and call the cops lmao oj don't do that

9. Huge difference between getting even and getting revenge.
    Getting even is just another way of balancing a deficit or completing a transaction.
    Revenge is more emotional, it's done to teach them a lesson.

The dude owes you a debt and is being a dick about it.
    You don't have to get revenge, but that doesn't mean you have to let it go either.

10. drug wars exist because people want "revenge"

11. Sorry dude...but this one's on you. You're dealing with a drug dealer. Do you expect them to treat you like your Mama would? No, they're out to make money and if it takes ripping you off to do it, then that'll work in their mind. I bet they thought you probably had no way of checking on the weight and wouldn't question it. That's just a chance you take when making buys like that. But hey, if you don't want to buy it from people....grow your own. TWW

12. As much as it sucks I'd let it go and find yourself another dealer. I've had something similar done to me before except I was buying an 8th and what I got wasn't even weed at all but was some dried clumps of grass from like the underneath of a lawn mower and he tried to make it smell like weed. Man was I pissed. I had been buying from the same guy for over a year and was even referred to him by my brother. But revenge gets you no where and could even land yourself into some trouble.

13. Awww good old revenge, the cornerstone of most tribal societies. I wish more people would grow and let the rip off artists screw with each other.

14. call the cops on his sorry ass.

15. Call the cops on him. Or better yet, don't say anything, and tell him you want more. When you meet up......rip him off!!!

16. Move on and live and learn. Someone that shorts you that much is a POS you don't need to deal with anymore. Not worth the effort. I promise you that you will get ripped off for more later in life. Much more. I've had bad car deals, bad loan deals and bad repair bills. Getting back at others for your own mistake doesn't make sense.

17. Growing isn't always an option for people. Trust me, when I can grow, I will grow

18. As an adult living on ur own why can't u?

19. This is something a person would say to justify getting ripped off. For the people who actually mind getting ripped off, they might have something different to say.

20. No the big talk is just that. Since I grow my own I have no issues of being ripped off. Link up with the op and show that shady Dealer unless u are just woofin shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.