Shortcut to enlightenment: we thought we were going to die

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Mnemonicsmoke, Jan 15, 2010.

1. At this age, I still do it.

I meet new people, and become friends with them, and get close enough to have a drink with, and everyone is telling something about their lives, and I tell them about all the spiritual revelations I've had over the years and all the high times I've enjoyed before getting married...

And they just sit still and look at me, silently.

I don't know what the fuck they're thinking after hearing me talk, but they just look really stupid.

2. You need to analyze people before you try to impart any kind of spiritual knowledge or experience to them.

Meat for Strong Men, Milk for Babes.

3. True.

But I just do it anyway coz it's the fastest way to differetiate the meat eaters and milk drinkers.

4. aren't you by calling something, or contemplating somethings inexplicably (God for example) creating for it a described and real nature?

5. Yeah, but only real in my head. It'd be good if it was real in other people's heads too.

Don't know about others, but that's usually the case with me.

6. Yeah, I feel you. I always bring a piece of paper when me and my brother do a session. It's like we boost our knowledge base by 9000 when we're high. Maybe we connect to something, I don't know.