Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Short term memory loss..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Americandutchyz, Feb 5, 2012.

1. I've been smoking daily for 6 years now, and I've sort of noticed a bit of a loss of short-term memory, nothing extreme, just things where I think shit 3 years ago I would have remembered that. I'm thinking of just playing some memory games, stuff like that to improve it a bit.

Anyone else have the same problems? :smoke:

2. Not really.......

Wait what?......

3. i had it bad when i first started smoking but now i never get it

4. so far no noticeable effects of memory loss, however ive always had a suberb memory, ever since i could remember...

5. When i'm high obviously yes, but when i'm not i dont think i have any change

6. i dont remember shit, unless i really have 2 trip about it. i thought weed fucked up my memory, but it really makes u think LOL

7. Yeah thats true! Just dumbshit that used to be important to you isn't anymore.

8. I usually forget what show I'm watching when it cuts to commercial.

9. I have the worst short term memory lost

10. i have this fucking problem too.

i'll forget where i put shit 2 seconds earlier.
    i lost my weed necklace the DAY I BOUGHT IT.
    i cant find it til this day.

11. haha yeah that happens to me sometimes.:smoke:

12. i do shit like this constantly :( been a daily smoker for a few years

in middle of doing somthing i forget wht i was doing

13. All the time

14. I probably have the worst memory, While smoking a joint I sometimes forget im smoking one ..

15. At least you don't have short term memory loss.

16. [quote name='"Tehslendy"']I usually forget what show I'm watching when it cuts to commercial.[/quote]

me too lol