Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Short term memory loss?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AustinPashaw, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Okay well I've been smoking for about six months and have never had a problem with short term memory loss when I wasn't high. But for some reason I've had short term memory loss and I dont know why. I haven't smoked for about a week and I still have it. I'm not sure if its in my head or what but why am I like this? Everything I do just kind of seems like I did it five minutes ago and shit. Please answer this.

2. When I stop smoking I think I get a little short-term memory loss for a week or two after smoking, if I don't do it again. I think the THC just needs time to clear out of your body. It could be all in your head though, don't worry though. You're fine. :D

3. So what if I smoke again will it take longer for my memory to get back? Or will it help it return to normal?

4. Weed is in your system for a while. If you are a chronic smoker it could take up to 45 days to get out of your system. If you never smoke it could be out in less than a week.

5. #5 xinfinity, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2010
    thats crazy man...

I had been high for 5 months and just stopped a couple of days ago.... I have never had any memory problems like that.... I think it really varies person to person.

when i said high.. i ment HIGH haha . EX: vape 4 times a day

6. I highly doubt it.

Placebo is a powerful drug my friend. :)

7. you learn to live with it lol