Short strains?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Xavior, Sep 19, 2002.

1. Hey, just a quick question - which strains grow to be mature at a short height? I have limited space and so I'm worried about hitting ceiling.......can i bend the plant or something?

2. Thanx, has anyone tried this mysterious 'ScrOG' growing type where they put up a screen so it keeps the plant growing below a certain height? I just read briefly about it - looks like it might solve my problem(s)...except the problem of weed, I still havent got any yet :(. LOL

3. could look at "Hawaiian Haze", "Mazar" they are two dutch passion strains.
    good luck

4. Xavior;

Scrog or SOG is sea of green...place the wire or whatever u r using approx 12" above the top of your pots or hydro set up. When plants hit the screen turn lights to 12/12. THen watcht he lil ladies grow. A bunch of useful links can be found by searching this and other sites..It is a great way to increase yeild esae the growing process for u the grower and if u have a small amount of space it is ideal...I use 250 Watt setups...1/4 - 1/2 pound per harvest...keeps me in the green and smiling all the live long day (and night)
    Cheers

5. cinderalla 98 is a short and good plant or just clip alot

6. Short good yeilding plant TOP44, great for indoor limited space.

good luck

OntarioBud