Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Short Story :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FireFly03, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Hi guys. Just wanted to share a little story with you. So I've just finished my 1st year of Uni, Aerospace engineering for those of you interested. Come home for the summer and have been looking for a job. Got an interview for a great summer position, except there is one small problem. They want to do a drug test, and I have literally spent every single day for the past year high with my friends. However, I only found this out AFTER they called me to say I had been successful and want to offer me a position. So having told everyone the good news, my day had suddenly gone from sitting among the angel's to knocking on heavens door begging to be let back in. May I also just note here that my parents are very religious and very anti pot bla bla. Then there is also the fact that I was still awaiting my results from uni. So there I was. Alone. Full of anxiety and stress. I couldn't eat. I couldn't sleep. What if I fail this drug test ? What if I fail a module or something ? I will be royally fucked. And there I was, falling deeper and deeper into an everlasting abyss of black darkness. So I plan and prepare and dilute my urine, take B2 to colour it, Creatine to raise Creatanine levels, and powerade to raise the specific gravity. After 3 test runs, Boom. I pass the real drug test [​IMG]. Oh, and exactly the very next week, I passed my 1st year with a 2:1 [​IMG]. Chilled to super stressed in a second, super stressed back to chilled in 2 weeks [​IMG]. There isn't really a purpose to the post. Just a thank you to the community really, for all the knowledge on diluting etc, and to also share my little story [​IMG]. I will be going back to uni in sept, having under gone a 4 month, yes, that's right, 4 month T break. I will not be able to toke at all this summer. Haven't toked in 7 weeks so far. I will re unite with all my friends, and we will roll, and I mean this, a ft long J and hot box a bathroom [​IMG]. Some redditors may be aware that I also posted this there too, but I also wanted to share it here as well, as a thank you to everyone for all information regarding diluting, creatine etc, especially N2's dilution method [​IMG]

2. Congrats dude. It sounds like things are going pretty damn well! :D

3. Short story? I think I read like 3 random words then I got tired of reading it.

4. Congrats dude. Its worth the wait this summer.. When u smoke again itl feel like its your first time.