short story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FuCHyeah, Apr 10, 2013.

1. So I feel like I need to say this cus honestly noone knows. My fiance passed away in dec. I'm very depressed and all these damn meds aren't helping. Everytime I see a little kid (she was 8 months pregnant) I feel my heart drop. I don't know what to do with myself. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

2. Aww man, I feel for you.

Honestly, I would just hang out with bros or fam and let the good times roll. Sometimes you just gotta move on with your life. Think of it this way, your fiance would want you to move on and be happy with someone else.

3. I'm so sorry for your loss man.
    Take some time to be selfish. Have as much fun as you can. Dont block it out, let yourself grieve, but dont wallow and let it destroy you. Hit up some friends or family, tell them how you feel and go out and do some crazy fun shit with them. Go abroad. Do some shit outside your comfort zone. Get the adrenaline pumping. Excercise. Just try not to let it eat away at you. You got this.

4. Also, if you ever need to vent or talk or anything feel free to pm me. The best thing to do by far is talk to someone. Have you thought about therapy?

5. That's a hard thing to pull through man I know your probably in a lot of pain I know I would be too. I think you should treat yourself to some fun and maybe take a trip to gain some perspective. I personally have done this multiple times and its definitely helped me cope with some hard stuff life throws at you. Anyways just keep your head up and I hope it gets better from hear on out. This next kief bowl is for you man. Stay strong.

6. Yeah I'm in therapy now but I don't feel like its helping. At least not yet. I'm trying to keep my mind off everything but that's working even less. Thanks though guys.

7. [​IMG]
    Therapy can take months to work. Also ask about antidepressants and if he genuinely thinks they will help

8. Awesome pic man. Cheered me up.

9. Sorry for your loss man. You should take some time to do things that get your emotions out. Then try and have fun and move on a lot easier said then done.

10. If you've gotten this far, you're a damn trooper. I couldn't imagine what i'd do in your situation.

My best advice is to be with friends as much as possible!