Short seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Green Manalishi, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Jagshemash... what up everyone..

I've already started a little outdoor grow in my backyard with 2 feminized (hermaphrodite) regs seeds I got from my friend. The location will be in a large patch of ferns that will be about 3 feet high. But now im wanting some nicer plants...

I'm looking to buy some seeds from Dr. Chronic... and this is what im looking for...

Something short around 2 feet max(preferably not lowryder) with mostly indica genetics, but i'd like some sativa in there. It also has to be hardy.. resistant to mold and bugs (fairly easy to grow)...
    I'd like the high not to be couchlock if possible.. something heady and creative..
    I've been considering feminized seeds.. is there any reason not to go with these?
    Also I can't afford 150$ seeds... I'd say 60$ max..

Recommendations please...?

Dzienkuje

2. I've been considering White Widow or Master Kush... or some other type of hybrid.. maybe a G13 variety... the question is... will these babies stay short?

3. I got WW it likes to go up and get kinda tall. Early misty stays pretty low and bushy its pure indica but is really dank

4. try seedbay and type in the search what you just said in your post.
    you dont have to give hundreds for female seeds. they have plenty that are 40 bucks and under. also remember with every order you get freebies so have a good time and do some studying.