Short Rider ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bootgrower, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Does anyone have experience with Short Rider from Nirvana seed ?

2. I just got 5 feminized seeds from Nirvana. I'm going to grow them in my Aerogarden starting in September when my current AK-47 feminized grow is done. I got the AK-47's from Attitude.

I've read some pretty good things about the Short Riders.

3. Fa Sho Fa Sho. I kind of rathered to get regular sex instead of fem b/c its autoflowering so no cloning but it'll make seeds. How is that ak-47 coming in the aero?

4. I've had some success with the AK-47's. It's a strong uplifting high. It's autoflowering too.
    I use the Aerogarden Pro 100 with an air pump and air stones and additional side cfl lights. I use Fox Farms Big Grow and Tiger Bloom and change the reservoir every week. I also have a G-13 haze feminized growing with the other two AK-47's. The G-13 started flowering this week and the AK-47's are scheduled to start next week.

I'll keep you informed about the short rider when I start.

Good luck!

5. ....Autoflowering plants making seeds? Not unless you have a hermie. You're confusing the two. If you have one autoflowering female, she will not make seeds.

6. I would imagine they would make seeds if they were not feminized? Not 100% but there are non-feminized autoflowerinf seeds.:rolleyes:

7. if they were not feminzed they would possibly be male and produce pollen sacs. in order to get seeds you need to pollenate a female plant. so if you got a female plant and male plant together then you will have seeds

8. For any of you guys that are still interested in Short Rider -
    I bought 3 Feminized seeds from Nirvana -
    They are NOT a true autoflower - My biggest had 7 weeks veg time (without showing sex) My smallest one only had 4 weeks Veg time! The other has been removed as it turned hermie on me!
    I was planning on an 18/6 light schedule for the whole grow - I switched to 12/12 last week!
    Its an easy plant to grow, it just doesn't autoflower!

As for the seed conversation on this thread - my guess is that feminized seeds are made from a female plant being pollenated by hermie pollen - the seeds from a hermie plant would IMO grow into hermies...

Anyway,here's a couple of pics - I hope this helps clear a few things up about the Short Rider! :metal:

Attached Files:

9. its pretty simple mayn hes saying that hes gna make seeds

male + female = seeds

i think ur confused

bootgrower i think its a good idea
    short ryder is supposedly quite an unstable strain
    so the next batch of seeds will only be better