Short Plant Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Marjo, May 25, 2010.

1. I need some advice on growing in a small area. My space is a 3 ft by 3 ft corner of a room; the height is about 7.5 feet. I have one 400W HPS light assembly. I want to grow a single crop from seeds in soil containers. How can I grow plants as short as possible in order to have more plants under the light? Also what are some good strains that grow short plants and how high do they grow?

2. Look into autoflowering plants

3. welcome to grass city:hello: you have 7.5 feet why short plants?? inside most strains go to flower at about 2 foot. then when they stretch they might be four foot tall. if you want special miget plants i dont know of anything.:confused:

4. northern light actually grows pretty short and its bomb ass weed, when i grew mine it looked like a 3 foot tall christmas tree of weed

5. Your max plant height will need to be under 5'. Pot, drainage, growlight, and growlight overhead room will eat up 2.5' in no time.
    I grow sativa's in a 4'x4'x8'. Sprouts go straight to HPS 12/12. 3 plants fit comfey but I'm sure I could fit 5. 3 or 4gal. pots will also restrict height. Today I had to bend my tallest @ just over 5' and I still have ~6wks to go.
    Happy growing bro.