Short notice test?

Discussion in 'General' started by Clevaland_steam, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Hey gang, its been a while. IDK if this is the right forum, but whatever lol. I haven't really been smoking on the same level I was as when I was in college. Just because I don't have time, I live with the parentals, and I'm broke lol. But when I got out and its offered, or after a hard day of working in the kitchen that my college degree got me lol ( no offense to anyone, I love working in the kitchen/bars, just wanna have more of a say other than cheese or no cheese on this lol). I have started applying for jobs in management, along the lines of business stuff and larger companies, and not a lot of them say anything about drug testing. I was curious to as to if someone could gimme some advice that they may have, and maybe do this hypothetical Q i have as well: I smoked yesterday, not that much, and lets say that in 3 more days (counting today as 1 so 4 all together) the company says "hey. we like you. Now go piss in this cup" what can I do to not fail that? I don't plan on smoking again until i get a nice job, or find someway to balance it out with test or crap.

Ive heard the whole drink water and work out, drink cranberry juice. and I'm not looking to get fake piss, or that, just, clean my system or dilute it enough that when I go and piss in the mans magic cup, i don't fail and not get the job because society says its illegal.

2. Parents. Not parentals or rents or whatever the fuck else you want to call them.

GET OFF MY LAWN. :shakes cane violently:

3. potato pototo

to each their own