Short notice outdoor run

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Antdro707, Aug 22, 2019.

1. #1 Antdro707, Aug 22, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    New run 5 White OG an one shark widow
    GONNA VEG INDOOR FOR A MONTH AND THROW EM OUTSIDE TO FLOWER, temps where I live stay between 90 and gradually drop to the 70s between September to December 31st and hours of daylight go from 12 in September to 11-10.5 in October and 10-9.5 untill end of December so I think we should be good to complete the flower process outside , first time trying out here so wish me luck lol

This opportunity came late in the year so I know it won’t be like doing everything start to finish outdoor , but next year will be much bigger , this year is my practice run lol

6 plants total in 10 gallon fabric pots with fox farm soil

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 BrassNwood, Aug 22, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    Been doing it for years. Here is how the year lays out.

Jan 1st = Take clones, Harvest, Set out vegged plants.
    March 15th = Same
    June 1st = Same
    Oct 15th = Same

This gives you a 10 week flower window 4 times a year.
    The summer set gets June and July to veg in as that is the 2 months with long enough days to actually veg under.

I use an old garden shed to veg in most of the off season.
    An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Start a group now and set them out to flower on Oct 15th. Take clones off of them the day before set out.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. U harvest 4 times a year outdoor? Did I read that wrong? I just smoked And went Deep into ur thread from 2013 man lol a lot of good info

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]
    Clones I took on the 13th.
    [​IMG]
    Seeds I'll start off outside as it's still to hot in the shed yet.

[​IMG]

Garden a few weeks ago.
    You read right I harvest 4 times per year outside.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  5. So will the clones taken in Jan to harvest in March have enough darkness to flower?

Hey so how do u deal with the heat I live near the Salton sea/ Coachella area and temps in June July August get into the 110-115 degrees.