Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Short Notice Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marcsettin, Jan 24, 2012.

1. On January 25 I'm getting a home drug test. (First Check Marijuana Panel) I've only known about this for 5 days. I understand there's a drug test thread but I have read it multiple times and it dose no really answer my questions.

Smoked/Vaped/Oral 2-4 times a week for 1 month up to Dec. 17.
    Dec. 18 to January 11 Clean
    12: Medium Use (Bong)
    13: Medium Use (Bong), Heavy Use (Vaporizer)
    14: Clean
    15: Medium Use (Bowl)
    16: Heavy Use (Vaporizer)
    17: Heavy Use (Vaporizer)
    18: Very Light Use (Bowl)
    19: Very Heavy Use (Vaporizer)
    20: Light Use (Bong)

On the 21st I was informed and instantly took a colon cleaner and a fat burner that a friend of mine had from a well respected weight lose clinic. I have been taking daily Omega 3, Multivitamin, B12, Fat Burner, Calcium 4 Blend, and the Colon Cleaner. Along with this I have been drinking a lot of water. Today or on the day of the test I'm not taking the fat burner. Also today I'm going to start eating a ton of fatty foods to cover up old fat with new fat. My plan is on the day of the test drink lots of water, take a multivitamin, take aspirin and B12 before. Also when I take the test I'm only going to put the urine from the middle of the stream. Meaning I will not use the first few seconds or last few seconds of urine flow. I have no way of spiking the urine or anything like that. (Willing to risk it if its my only possible chance of passing though.)

I'm 5' 10" and 160lbs. with a pretty fast metabolism. Is there any way I can pass? Any other things I should be doing?

Colon Cleaner: https://www.mediweightlossclinics.com/weight-loss-products/Colon-Cleanser-p24.html

Fat Burner: https://www.mediweightlossclinics.com/weight-loss-products/Supplements/Fat-Burner-p21.html

2. Go out and by yourself a home test kit and see how you do on that.

3. Sweat it out, Exercise. Drink lots of water. B-12. I've passed drug tests in 3 days with that method

4. Shit dude you took all the right precautions, at this point it's really up to chance. It's just that it's such a short time and you took up your smoking again a fair amount right before. What's your heavy use? How much weed? What's your body fat percentage? Those are really the only other things I can think of that would factor into the answer, but even then.. Idk. I wish you luck though.

5. The usage is really how high I got because I'm basing it off THC % on that use but I don't know a fat percentage all I can say is I'm skinny.

6. Personally, I think you're okay. But that's only my opinion. Definitely let us know how it goes though, if possible. :eek: :p

7. I remember my brother in law had to take a test for a job, asked me to pee in a red bull can and leave the rest up to him.

He filled a balloon with my piss and tied it next to his pecker on his thigh. Took the test and deflated the ballon, passed, and got the job.

8. Thanks and I will definitely post how it went.

9. I'm thinking I will do a similar method if it comes down to it.

10. Oh yeah, he said he had to cradle it alot to keep it warm lmao

Question I forgot to ask him...How did he inflate the ballon? A pin? Untied it at the balloon knot?? lol

11. I really wanna know how this goes. Personally I have never had to take a drug test (thank god :yay:) but I'm rooting for you to pass it! :D

12. You might be in trouble... but since its a home test it won't be hard to cheat on. Flood your system with water, the B-12 is good, exercise, etc. Good luck.