Short Height Sativa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by iblong2god, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys...i'm looking for some seeds for a future pc grow. i would like a sativa or mostly sativa seed that grows low and if it has a short flowering time, or even an autoflower that would be even better. sativa and low height are my priorities.

thanks guys for any input

2. no way...Sativa and PC grow is an oxymoron...it won't work buddy.

go for an indica if you only have a pc case...or auto

puffer

3. even if you scrog or lst it ? i mean i'm looking for a more energetic high..not a narcotic one. Anyone tried Cannalope or El Nino

4. #4 Norcali, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
    Cinderella99, and look into training techniques. Also, lowryder hybrids are probably also up your ally on this one OP. Basically you will be looking at sativa hybrids, whether it's an indica cross or ruderallis cross. Pure sativa strains wont really be viable for your growing conditions, but at the very least you should be able to pull off a smoke with sativa qualities. C99 is a quick, shorter sativa poly-hybrid that does very well with various training techniques, so I would check that out first. It is tricky to find, but it is available for those willing to look. Ruderallis crosses (autos) will have a very strong sedative effect (high cbd, low thc) They are autoflowering, and they have been crossed to various sativas, so that might work for yah.

GL OP, do your homework. It can be done...

5. ^^^^^good luck finding it ^^^

6. You can't do this with sativa. You need to grow ruderallis until you can do a real grow.

7. Well... should I let the cat out of the bag? :smoke: Ill let you call it warf...

8. ??grapefruit ?? or is the Femaleseeds.nl version done ( yet ............) ? J weed?

or did I miss something big ?? sometimes( AKA most times ) I miss shit......With all the hiding in Oscar the Grouch's trash can , and what not. :D

9. Haha the usual sources are dry! But GypsyNirvana has an f2 version available, mind you the price is rather high...

10. frac!!!!!

LOL yeah you made me go look too...

11. I need to just break down and order in a couple 10 packs of space queen...

12. isn't ruderalis like really crappy bud though besides the low height and fast growing ? I mean i'm down to grow a indica/sativa. I just don't want pure indica. Something with an energetic buzz. White Widow ? What is a autoflower strain with an uplifting high ?

thanks for all your help guys

i would get c99 but you are right about it being hard to find ! lol and Space Queen looks tasty !

13. Ok so I'm taking your advice and looking at autoflowers. I was thinking about going with Double Diesel Ryder but its flowering time is long for a autoflower. If I'm going to do an auto I might as well go with one with a short flowering time. So I've decided on Top 69 because of the taste and short flowering.

But I also discovered Jamaican Grape...attitude says it grows to a medium height. Attitude also says white widow grows to a medium height and I've seen several pc grows using ww.

What do you guys think ?

14. Considering your reatrictions of heigjt & time, autos are the qay to go. I have heard of great results with double deisel ryder, and topdawg44 or whatever from barneys is supposed to be pretty decent. Ruderallis arnt going to give you that sativa high, but there seem to be some crosses like ddr that peoduce decent smoke.

15. Just realized that the Top69 is straight ruderalis...screw that ! Probably go with Easy Rider...

16. I suggest a Crit + (Big Bud x Skunk #1) x Ruderalis ....

couple of versions are out there... I have grown both the Dinefem and Delicious versions..flip a coin which is better.... "goood morning" smoke for both. Not as long lasting as Crit + on it's own, but that is to be expected.

peace and good luck.

17. That sounds like a good cross ! Thanks man !

Ok on Attitude I see numerous Crit strains but the ones that stood out were Critical+ , Critical+ x Lowryder , and Critical+ x Automatic. I guess the last one is the one you are talking about ?

18. lowryder was the first real mass market ruderalis auto cross.. there were others before ..but lowryder is really the first common one.

Dinafem Seeds Critical + AUTOMATIC this one also comes with a Crit + photoperiod freebie ( or 3 ,5,10 free ones.. depends on how many you order).

or this oneDelicious Seeds Il Diavolo Feminized Automatic

both will crop out @ about 70-80 days...

Personally, I would go with the Dinafem version;
    A. get more seeds. ( hey, it pays to be frugal)
    B. You'll get to actually compare an autoflower to it's photoperiod counterpart, in your fist two grows. Answering an inevitable question if you continue to grow :smoke: .

Wharf

19. Ok it says Diavolo can be harvested after 7 weeks ? and it says Critical has a flowering time of 45-50 days ? Do you say 70-80 because it will give you a bigger yield or what ?

20. mine took about 60 days to finish ... so yeah I was a bit too high .. but I like to error on the safe side. Remember, I am not a seed vendor, I have no reason to make these seeds look like they will flower quicker.

FYI... I concentrate on ease of grow, and quality of smoke. not necessarily flower/veg times..or even yields for that matter these days...

and yes there are a couple of ways to increase auto yield .. biggest pots you can get away with for starters. The idea is that the longer it takes the roots to expand, the longer it stays in veg.

The other is topping, and you're gonna want to talk to someone else about topping autos.... not my thing.

Wharf