Short Haircut

Discussion in 'General' started by Dude2009, Oct 17, 2010.

1. I've been smoking and thinking about it lately and I noticed I don't really enjoy my hair, it only eats up my time every morning. I have pretty long blonde hair (male) and I was considering a short buzz haircut.

Problem is I have a very giant head (kids use to make fun of me when I was in school and I had short hair at that time) and I'm really afraid that this will happen again. Does anyone has any experience with this? Do short haircuts make your head look bigger? Will I look more muscular?

2. Hahaha.

If you're still at the age where people will make fun of you for the size of your head are you sure yo're old enough to be on GC?

A buzz cut will generally make your head seem bigger, and facial features more pronounced. I don't know about "more muscular" though.

3. Just buzz it. It will grow back.

4. Keep your hair.

I used to have long hair and I got girls all the time. I shaved it last year and fucking regret it. I only keep it short now because it looks like shit when it starts growing back out.

5. I said "used to in school" so I still have the phobia.

Yes by the time I'm a senior citizen.

Shaved it seems like a bit too much, just look at Justin Timberlake he has very short hair and still gets all the girls he wants :smoke:. I don't think physical appearance has anything to do with game.

6. I had long hair for years before shaving it off a couple of years ago. It's pretty different. I'm currently starting to grow it back out though and I agree with the dude that said it looks fucked up growing it back out. I guess I'll just wear a hat a lot for awhile.

7. if anything getting a haircut made my head look smaller, i think it just makes your head look more like how it really is lol. definitely get a haircut though, it will make you appear more successful and intelligent even if you aren't.

8. But that only happens with curly hair right?

Lol how is a buzz haircut going to make me look more successful or intelligent?

9. idk but it worked for obama

10. I LOLED
    And yea I wouldnt want to cut my hair off. I straiten it and I get compliments on it all the time and chicks want to play with it a lot :D