short hair

Discussion in 'General' started by boobsaregreat, May 20, 2009.

1. who else likes to cut their hair short in summer?

woke up a couple hours ago and cut mine to a #2. feels good in the wind :smoking:

2. My fiance cuts his hair/goatee short in the summer...He said the same thing.

3. Yeah it feels great, I like my hair shorter overall, drys quicker out of the shower, and I sweat a lot so it helps out.

4. I'm in arizona half the summer and i got long hair. It sucks in AZ because my hair gets all sweaty and in my eyes and stuff. not fun.

5. I use a #1 guard. My goatee goes almost to the middle of my chest though...hehe. I don't have the mustache part though, is it still called a goatee or just a beard? I don't know.

6. My hair is way too long now, im starting to look like Rick Hunolt (the guitarist from exodus) circa 1985, but about 20 pounds fatter

7. Yea I run the razor over my head with a #1 or #2 guard. depends how hot it's been.

I work in a warehouse type building so all we have is fans.

Edit: Oh yea washin hair is a bitch. Takes too long. After I cut it it only takes like 45 seconds :smoking:

8. I grew my hair out for dreads... like 8 inchs long. Im going to cut it short for summer instead. Maybe grow a beard....

9. amen to that! I'm so glad i cut all my hair off last year. Its about an inch to and inch & a half long now & my natural color (dirty blonde).

before, it was black and down to my shoulders when dry. When it was wet or i straightened it, it went almost halfway down my back

it is a pain in the ass to have long hair in AZ

10. Oh man Its hot as balls here where I live and I usually buzz my hair around this time. But this year idk........I think I may keep it long. & I was inspired by a mushroom trip to do so :cool:

Long story................................

11. I don't use a guard in the summer, just shave my head and leave a shadow. I don't like completely bald, but I don't look good with a 1 or 2, so I just get rid of it. :smoking:

12. Just got mine cut yesterday on my birthday and today it's 84 degrees here and feels greatt :cool:

13. Used to have hair down to my waist, but I lost that nearly three years ago now. Best decision I ever made, lol - it's so much more convenient to keep it short. Only scissor-cut though, not like shaved short.

14. Yeah i got really dark brown hair. Its fine in the winter months. I'm in peoria, but im from san diego, so im gonna be out there alot this summer to escape the heat. Looks like we are getting a short little break from it anyway this next week. :D

15. haha yup! It's not so bad today, and hopefully it stays that way for a little bit.

But we all know that it will slowly work its way up to 120º before we know it :mad:

Me & my girl really wanna move to California/SD. Mainly for the weather and for Stone Brewery lol. I've lived in this state for too long & am getting tired of the summers

16. haha yeah Stone is great. But yeah, im here for school. I wanna go back home when I'm out but that's gonna be expensive.

17. My boyfriend's bald. In the fall/winter he keeps chops on each side though and some facial hair. Both vanish in time for summer.