Short Growth Strains?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by psychoboy, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Looking to start growing soon, trying to see which strains have the shortest grows.. any strains that you guys could name would be greatly appreciated.. btw its for indoors, if you hadn't already guessed.

2. I'd suggest skunk #1. that's the shortest/squatest plant that i know of.

3. we cant forget lowryder now:D

4. err.. ok let me rephrase the question... I should have said Im looking for the strains the grow the quickest.. the strains that I will be able to harvest sooner.

5. This is my skunk 27 days young :smoking:
    [​IMG]

6. Northern Lights

7. WHAT!? nobody said top44?

lol

Nirvana's Top 44....Reliable, high yielding, fast commercial strain...

30 days - seed through veg

44 days - flowering

5 days - drying

?????? days (up to you) - Curing

8. nice, i've got some of that stuff too, about the same age. check out the grow journal forums out later, i'm going to put my stuff up :)

9. Ok Trancer so are you saying it will take 79 days to harvest, or 59? Im kind of confused, seeing as Im new ot all of this.

10. growin takez time.. da only one u can harvest fast, is lowryder.. but expensive seedz...

11. You determine much about how tall. You can switch it into flowering whenever you want. There's only so much you can do about speed though. Plan on a good 3 months of growing time, and that's if you flower after about a month. For a constant harvest, look into Sea of Green and Screen of Green. ScrOG is good for keep your plants from taking too much vertical space.