Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Short funny story

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Party boyyy, Oct 16, 2012.

1. So today I blazed watched some football then I got hungry so I ordered some Pizza Hut the pizza delivery guy came to my door and he smelt the weed so I got nervous so then he said idc I smoke. I laughed my ass off and invited him in to smoke a joint with me then he left and gave me his number to blaze with him again haha it was pretty funny

2. I woulda smashed him

3. ahha nice.

4. He called the cops.

5. You either got the hookup on pizza.....or a snitch....

6. what kind of pizzas were they?

7. so free pizza orrrr?

8. NA yesterday sitting in my fat 420 bowl of some super Dank skunk when the cable Guy pulls up so.I dip insidr grab all my shit and put in my laundry basket in the garage cuz he's goin in my room he pull up I'm reakin and I'm like was up man do ur Thang showed him round and he did his thing while I sat there baked eating ice cream lmao :smoke:

9. he brings free pizza and you guys can bake

10. cool man.....

11. I wonder if you could get statistics on which jobs create the most new weedfriend opportunities. Pizza delivery & taco bell drive thru seem like they might be good options. DARE educator?