Short cab tall cab green cab grow cab we all roll fat.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jonnysf, Oct 23, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Thats awesome! I was thinking of doing the same for my daughter. The strawberry looks like it loves that led. Have you done a complete grow with just cfls? If so what kind of yeild did you get?

2. Yeah there photos thsts fine equatorial sativas and grow in 12/12 all year round. They will "auto" flower when there mature but true autos are designed for long light short summers of russia hence why the 18+hrs of light

3. Lol that's actually Cookie #1 will post some pics tonight she's showing bud development already.

So the only time I've flowered all the way through with cfl the yield was about 1/2oz and it was a clone from the club in a card board box with cfls hanging from wires but the cfl were all 3500k this dual spectrum bulb doesn't seem to do the trick so I can't wait to throw em all in the ten tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ah, well she loves that light. Will that be enough light for the new tent or will you be supplementing it with the cfls? Looking great!

5. Been MIA, but it's m bummed you're coming out of the cab! But kids need to learn this stuff.
    Found out after my mom passed that she used to grow, but she never thought I'd care to learn, I guess.

My end table is on hold till I get a dimmable driver in because the full power of that 100w is too much for that tiny space and the LED plug in dimmer I bought didn't work :/

You planning on getting more lighting for the tent?

• Like Like x 1
  6. By stuff, I mean growing your own anything, lol. But hey, you can teach your kids to grow cannabis, too, if you'd like lol.

7. What didnt work.. the dimmer??

8. Yah, it was a bummer because it's nice and would slide in nice on the side.
    But I got this from rapid led for 10 bucks shipped for my knock offs driver.
    Gonna get another and a dimmable driver to power that 4000k

9. Weird, if its the proper dimmer for led set-ups.. it shoukd dim it no problem

10. Yeah, didn't fully dive into the description. Only for led bulbs...lol. Gonna try and return it. Have no use otherwise.

It would work if I had the proper driver, though. Just maybe would only work at 50,75, 100% power though. As they stated on meanwells site.

The driver will be cheap so it should be ready.

• Like Like x 1
  11. added my extra led and both the cfls so now about 300watts of light 150cfl 150led although the cfl says its 100watt draw im only seeing about 80 on wattmeter. check the new post

Sent from my LG-M327 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. That wont work unfortunatly most drivers will work from 90v- 240v if ypu lower the voltage youll just raise amps used the dimming had to be from the driver to the leds not mains ac to the pannel

• Like Like x 2
  13. Tent is amazing I mean how can you beat 49.99 and free shipping on this and it was posted to get here the 3rd and came today!!! Im going to have to get a little creative for the new girls comming in its gunna be interesting. lol now all these tubs are doing is taking up space lol

Did a little pruning on strawberry and cookie1. Did a full water after 4days no water cookie w could have gone another day Strawberry and cookie 1 were dry as shown with minor drooping 20181127_223915.jpg 20181127_214554_Burst01.jpg 20181127_214612.jpg 20181127_224134.jpg 20181127_223903.jpg 20181127_223945.jpg 20181127_223949.jpg 20181127_223925.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. Does it feel like freedom? Lol
    Much more room.

15. i know im a lil meh ive always wanted to see a cab grow all the way through ive made so many but hey ive always wanted to be a good dad also.

Yeah they're home schooled and I'm very big on hands on learning like this when they're young.
    Shoot I have a shop class planned for them that will continue over the course of 10 or more yrs, the end goal of which will be a house of their own on the property they've built. So anytime they ever wana come home to mom and dad they know they have their own house to come home to.

• Like Like x 3
  16. lol yeah me and my wife can fit in it !

17. Man, you wanna adopt me? I'm 27, but could use it.
    JK
    That's tight as hell, for real.
    I think you should try and find a free item off Craigslist and grow in it.
    Thinking about trying an old "HD" 60" or whatever the shit was before lcd.
    Just build around it.