Short bushy plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by growher, Feb 25, 2017.

1. I started a seed that I found in my MMJ...little sucker is a tough plant. not no mater what sex it is...Will make a spot in my new setup for it and wait to see! seedling.jpg
    Practiced on this girl (I hope) and not on my expensive Feminized seeds that arrived the other day!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah it's always great practice as well... Just make sure to pull if it ever starts showing male preflowers and you are golden.

But also on the repot you have atleast 2 and a half months left I promise that plant would thank you in the end if you put it in a 5 or 7 gal it's already pretty big as it is I just can't see it in that same pot when it doubles it's size after the flip.

3. Oh yea...I will be watching carefully and nip that sucker in the bud (lol) if it shows anything nasty! Can't risk $15-20 dollar Feminized seeds!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I love bushy! Here is my auto at 35 days

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm subbed up man cant wait to see how it turns out. Check out my journal in my sig. I'd love any and all feedback :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Special queen back left, going into week 4 flower(has turned out to be the biggest so far, so that's always. Good thing IMG_1429.JPG IMG_1438.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. I moved her to a larger 15 inch (which seesm like around 5 gallons) pot right after my last update but it already seems too small. I can't really go any larger though so it will have to do I suppose. The new pot gave her around a half foot on the bottom and an inch and a half around the diameter. In the process of switching to 12/12, going down two hours a night since Monday and will be at 12/12 Saturday night. Here is a pic from earlier this evening:

IMG_1486.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  8. She's looking good can't wait to start seeing her in flower.

Special Queen#1
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1432973/

9. Just a little update, it has been 2 weeks since switching to 12/12 and the flowering has begun, I am very excited! Everything seems to be going pretty smoothly so far. Here are some pics:

IMG_1573.JPG
    IMG_1566.JPG
    IMG_1568.JPG
    IMG_1570.JPG