Short bushy growth

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jocannabis, Mar 16, 2015.

1. #1 jocannabis, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
    Hey guys i have currently a small personal grow in a closet grown in a mix of mostly peat moss and perlite and hummus. The plant seems to be very healthy but my one concern is that it is growing very short and bushy but is almost 4 weeks old! It is around 4 inches tall and the roots are goring extremely fast i just transplanted about 2 days ago and the roots are starting to show along the edge of the peat moss!! i am wondering how  long until i should switch to flowering and why it isn't growing long branches
    also i am wondering if it is looking healthy! Thanks alot By the way it is EXODUS CHEESE grown with 6 x 26W 6500K CFL
    IMG_0600.JPG IMG_0601.JPG

2. I had this problem at the begining of this grow. Take a look at the growth pattern. The first pic was around weeks old from seed. The second pic is day 55 from seed. I was worried at 4 weeks and now look at them. They will be just fine!

Attached Files:

3. Okay thanks alot man this is my first grow so i wasnt really sure how it will turn out, Do you think the plant is looking healthy and off to a nice start?

4. Looks good to me. Im know expert. This is my first scrog.bi grew a few times before. They look great! Keep us posted

5. As you can see...NO Expert. Meds a workin a little to good.

6. Looks fine.. short bushy growth can be strain related.

7. Okay thanks it is exodus cheese indica

8. #8 ludachris420, Mar 16, 2015
    U.k cheese is a sativa dom hybrid skunk pheno.it is my favorite strain..here is my Exodus cheese cut week 3 of bloom.

Attached Files:

9. You running the ghs fem version or something?

10. ya it is a feminized indica

11. #11 ludachris420, Mar 16, 2015
    I've ran it side by side with the original cut to see what is the difference. One..BIG difference, and two. . I got multiple different phenos for what was "suppose" to be a fem version of the original cut.. one was beautiful,big yield and was more like the bbc version(witch lacks taste and smell) and the other was this ridiculously low yielding pheno that did actually smell a little like the real cut.. bbc smells like u.k cheese but toned(watered)down minus the hint of berry. So after my experience with ghs exodus cheese,I say it is definitely not the u.k cheese clone only and seams more like a shitty fem version of big Buddhas cheese witch ghs grows.hmmm.. hope you have a better experience with it.

12. details? what kind of lights were you growing with?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #13 ludachris420, Mar 16, 2015
    I run 4 600 watts hps for bloom and I have 3 4ft 8 bulb t5s for veg. I definitely have ample light. Temps stay perfect and humidity dialed In at all time... unless my outside air coming in goes through a significant season change,then I have to adjust but 90% of the time everything stays tip top.

14. #14 ludachris420, Mar 16, 2015
    weather ghs version or the real cut,they can be nute sensitive at times and do not clone as easily as a lot of strains..i.m.o.