Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Short and Weak Highs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LightMeUp, Aug 11, 2009.

1. So I've been smokin for about 6 1/2 months now daily usually 2-3 times a day and I've been noticing that my highs have started to get a lot shorter and weaker then they were its not the weed i get dank bud (spend 230 per half oz..). Do you guys think i should take a T-break or what?

2. That'd be your best bet.

3. ya or start smoking kief and trying different methods of smoking. then there is the option to make hash too.

4. I would but it just seems like a waste of weed to me.

5. T-break. And then try to limit it to once a day if you can.

6. I've had the same problem before.
    A t-break would be your best (and pretty much only) option.
    And I second that once a day thing.

7. Yea, t-break and stop spending $230 for a half. That's a little outrageous.

8. lol ik its a lot but thats the only choice if i want good bud. If i wanted i could be pickin up a oz of reg's for $70...and how long u guys think i should take a t-break for?

9. damn 230, better be some killer fire you're getting or your only option. definitely take a t-break and cut it down afterwards, maybe with a new method of smoking - if anyone you chill with has a vap definitely try it out

10. An ounce for 70?

11. For some really shitty reg's

12. Id say try a few bong rips or make a few defferent smoking devices, it does make a difference how high you get vs smoking a joint/blunt...

T=breaks just dont sound good if you dont "have" to..lol, best of luck reglardless man!

13. Yea, T-Break time for sure.

14. How long of a t-break you guys think?

15. Try smoking more if you don't want to t-break. How long does that half of fire last you, and how financially able are you to keep up the habit? Hell if you are rich and have nothing to spend money on just smoke more, if the opposite is true take a break and smoke less often.

16. No. An ounce of good shit here is close to $400.

17. Maybe don't spend 230 on a half oz and buy some good mids for half the price and that will last you longer since you will only be smoking once a day.

18. anywhere from 1-2 weeks before you light up again, 1 week just because thats mandatory 2 weeks if you want to go the distance, my T-Breaks are normally about a week, i take them when either A-I'm out of weed or B- I'm broke C- Tolerance level. T-breaks are always good, to me it feels like when I'm not "Stoned" i still feel pretty good because after being high for a while your normal state feels like its high you know. feels good haha

19. I would never pay $400 for an ounce, but I guess I live near NYC and have pretty good connects. I know kids who sell ounces for $400-$420 and halfs for $200-220, but those kids are so far down the chain from the grower there is like 4 or 5 middlemen in between. Usually if you're paying that much your area is dry or you need a better connect.