Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shoreline

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by T Totally, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Just got home with some awesome bud, so I figured I would post some pics

Attached Files:

2. Are you in Texas? I've always wanted this strain, it never makes it out east, though. It looks top notch.

3. Yup I live in Houston, seems like this strain is pretty common down here, at least my dealer seems to get it pretty regularly.

But it is my first time to actually get some, never have any money and it goes very fast.

He called me at 2 saying he had it, I was over there by 2:15 LOL 

4. #4 Doobious Joe, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    smart move and lucky you man...

I'm so curious about the smell and taste, could you please give a smoke report?

you know...the more I look at this stuff the more I realize it is proly some super duper dank...you still alive man?

5. #5 T Totally, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It has a very skunky/piney smell to it, taste wonderful.

The high is the kind where you just put headphones on and zone out to Tool for an hour (since that's what happen to me)

Now I'm still very chilled playing CoD getting my a** kicked but whatever I'm baked LOL 

6. I.Love.TOOL. Which album did you zone out to...My guess would have been Lateralus. That album is a fucking masterpiece of musical engineering and song structure! People don't realize how much time and effort it takes to make an album with so many layers and hidden little things...Every time I listen to a TOOL album I'm blown away...ROCK ON:metal:

7. #7 T Totally, Jul 15, 2011
    It was set to random on my iTunes which included all the Tool CDs, but yea Latereralus is a sick cd

10000 days is my favorite because the first time I listen to the whole album I was on shrooms

So I kind of have an emotional bond to that cd, sounds a little weird when I type it out LOL

8. True...hey try this...go to google and search for hidden track on 10,000 days...and get ready to get blown away my friend...also search for the alternative track listing for Lateralus called Gods holy Gift...might need some wood screws cause it might just blow your doors off...then again maybe not try it out!

9. #9 T Totally, Jul 15, 2011
    I will def do that when I begin my session tonight :)