Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shops in Vancouver, BC

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SoCalPothead, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Hey i was wondering if anyone knew of any cafes that are open in Vancouver that offer buds for sale?? I will be taking a trip their starting August 1, anyother helpful info would be appreciated. Also any info about british columbia in general would be appreciated as to i will be going other places not just vancouver

2. come on i know someone has info on beautiful british columbia, i know theres probably a million threads on here about it but i really dont feel like searching for it so please help me out

3. It's not legal in B.C. - just tolerated. I can almost assure you that you won't find any for sale in a shop. It might be fairly easy to find someone slangin', but shops won't sell it.

4. Im aware of that already, and some cafes do sell marijauana they know its not legal but thats the step they take to make it legal. Im looking for people who have been there or currently live there. And also, it might be "faily" easy to find a street dealer??? lol try AMAZINGLY easy.... but im looking for the well grown stuff

5. I had (may still have) a link that shows many of the weed friendly cafes in Canada. I was using it for Toronto only, but when I find the link I'll PM you. I was actually looking for it last night but then I got sidetracked.

edit: Found and PMed.

6. What are you a cop?:smoking:

7. amsterdam cafe on east hasting i do believe

8. yeah im a cop who needs to know where street dealers and cafes that sell herb are??? Im sure cops dont need to come on grasscity to find out who sells herb...

9. New Amsterdam Cafe
    newamsterdamcafe.com

301 Hastings Street West
    Vancouver, BC V6B 1H6, Canada
    (604) 682-8955