shopping list

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jaycross, Jan 5, 2008.

1. i have about 200 dollars to spend, and would like to start a nice simple grow with one or 2 plants. i think im jsut going to use bagseed at first just to save money. ive been researching this for a while and have a pretty good idea of what i need but if some of u could thow up a list of good itmes i could get for growning under 200 bucks or tell me about your cheap setup it would be appreciated.

ive been roaming alot and think in a week or so ill be ready for my first grow if all goes well :hello:

2. Need a bit more info to help. What size closet/room do you have to work with? Or are you needing to build a cabinet as well with that $200 ? What, if any, equipment do you already own?

Peace - OGH

3. i already have a cabinet but really nothing more than that.. i may have a few 23 watt cfls layin around but other than that im startin from scratch

4. lets see a few cans of flat white spray paint for inside of box . A fan u can mount up high for exhaust another small fan to blow on plants(i used old computer fan cost 0$)
    As for lights denpends how u want to mount them (my lights are a little ghetto with 2 droplights with a bunch of Y spilt sockets lol)

5. Head down to walmart & pick up some 10" pots for when u transplant permanantly. If you have enough room and enough ventalation you should proboblay get a HPS light. But if space is a problem get some 42W CFL's from walmart, right now I have 3 of them for one plant im growing. Also get a bag of soil people have told me to get either fox farms soil or kellogs patio something soil. You wont need fertalizer right away but I would reccomend getting some for the veg and flowering process. For veg the fertalizer should be higher in N for the N-P-K ratio & for flowering you need one with a higher P. If you don't have a fan to blow air on the sprouts i sugest you get one since they are suposto strengthen the stem.

Hope this helps & GL:smoke: