Shopping List

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bruins142, Jul 11, 2012.

1. #1 Bruins142, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012
    So I am going to convert my cabinet to a grow area.

I want a list of the stuff i should buy.

So far iv come up with

Mylar
    Two Fans ( Not sure where to get fans that i will be able to install into the cabinet.... or watts
    Lights (Not sure what kind im going with)
    Pots
    Soil

What else is there I am looking to spend no more then $100 (Not including seeds)

Recomended from You guys
    PH Up & Down
    Nutrients

2. Yeah im buying auto flowering seeds. So that means i dont need light timers?

PH up and down is there like a brand i should get?
    same question with the nutrients

3. Autoflowering is always 24/0? I din't know that :O

4. Well it doesn't have to be, you can do 18/6 or 20/4 and such, I just do 24/0 cause I didn't want to buy a light timer when I started lol

5. What size is the cabinet you are using that will tell you the lights and fans. And for soil I would recommend going soilless so you can control what it gets so maybe try some sunshine mix #4. nutrients is a hard one I have used general hydroponics, general organics, roots, advanced nutrients, and dyna-gro but honestly I like organic the most so that's what I do no ph or ppm and it's nice and if you give it act teas it will be beautiful(check out the organic section) but out of the nutrients dyna-gro and advanced were my favorite but I mixed some of all at the end when I was using bottles. And also look into air pots I just started using them and I'm never going back.

6. I have a timer got it for Christmas lighting :) I think ill do 18/6 save atleast a little money. Would you happen to know how much extra it added to your energy bill?

7. I was at home depot and i saw a light with a solar pannel for $80 thought that might be a good idea