shoplifting 101

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Dec 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i do not advocate that anyone committ any actions that are deemed illegal in your local state/province and this thread is for entertainment purposes only.

with that out of the way, lets share some ways to shoplift and get away with it.

based on my experience working in retail i can tell you what i know that retail stores train their employees to deal w/ shoplifting:

-they can\'t do anything until you try to walk out the door because you are not technically stealing until that point.

-in order to do anything, the employee has to see you take the item, conceal it, and then they have to maintain visual serveilance 100% of the time on you after you take the item until you walk out the door.

-if you walk past the sensors and they go off, they cannot search you unless you let them. they can only act if it is obvious you have something (like if you\'re holding it in your hand).

-they can\'t touch you

-don\'t be afraid of store security. they do not have any authority at all. they are just people like you and me who have been hired to work there.

-if they try to detain you until the police get there, just run out the door. there is NOTHING that they can do about it.

-once you are out the door, you are no longer under any store jurisdiction so they can\'t do shit except call the po\'s and you\'ll be long gone by the time those fat donut eating pigs show up.

2. i think this is kinda a lame post promoting the wrong thing. Nothing personal but this kind of thing is what leads ppl to believe that stoners are wrong doers and stuff. When in reality i work for my money and enjoy getting stoned, and don\'t steal shit or anything

3. Exactly!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.