Shop With Me! Help with CFLS in my Grow Box

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ThatCrash, Feb 25, 2013.

1. What: I need to pick CFL bulbs with the correct amount of wattage to support two plants in a grow box that measures 36" T x 16" W x 9.5" D.

Why: I am currently growing three plants in this grow box, they are doing great. For my next grow I will only be growing two plants; I feel that my grow box is perfect to grow two personal plants.

Additional Info: I will be sticking to auto flower strains; I like the ease of their growth. Over time scientist have been able to find ways to improve this strain to produce more THC :hello:. Currently my Dealzer box came with 3 13Watt CFL Grow Bulbs.

Thanks GC! :hello:

==================
    WARNING: Stay away from Dealzer; many people warned me about them. I told myself to not knock it until I tried it.... well that was my mistake that I learned from. I've found better inexpensive grow boxes on ebay (up to 50% savings!) The box leaks out so much light, this isn't too much of a worry as I am not following a lighting schedule. (I'm using 24/0, my preference). Customer service is horrible! I've written an honest review on their site and it was deleted? I guess they only keep the "best" reviews on their site. I have a lot to say about them, but I'm not going to totally trash them as I don't have that kind of time and energy to write an article about them.

2. I just bought 3 - 65watt CFL Grow Lights (I also have 3 - 13watt CFL Grow Lights, maybe I can use these as well?), 2-105watt CFL Bloom Lights (I also have 3 - 13watt CFL Bloom Lights, maybe I can use these as well?)

Would this be enough watts for my 36" T x 16" W x 9.5" grow cabinet?

3. your already using more power then 1 250 watt HID draws and not a fraction of the light output and you've prob spent more then 1 costs as well ..130 bucks or so and that was the switchable ballast and both MH and HPS lamps

4. Brass, can you point me to the right direction on where I can buy these? I have 3 light bulb sockets in my grow box, can I buy HID light bulbs?