Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shop question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Megalomania, Nov 29, 2009.

1. So tomorrow is the crazy sale for the GC shop. I am planning on ordering something but I was wondering; I am not home during the day and when it gets here they are not going to leave it on my front porch are they? I still live with my rents and I don't want them picking up a package that says tabacco pipe or such. They don't know I smoke and there is pretty much no convincing them that it is safe. Should I upgrade to registered shipping and pick it up at the post office?

Thanks for all the help

2. if discretion is your goal then yeah, i'd just do that. or just stay home that day and intercept that shit.

3. Actually. Grasscity packages are very discreet shipped in plain cardboard boxes. A lot of people want to be discreet when they order things like this so its better they don't put "Grass City" stamped everywhere. You should have sent it to a friends house. They could have intercepted it :)

Grasscity Shipping Policy

4. yes but if customs puts a sticker on it that says it's a tabacco pipe is what I am worried about. The ups guy won't just leave it on my front porch will he? Can anyone who has ordered from here answer my question?

5. I haven't oredered from here but if you are that paranoid just get registered shipping.

6. register it or send it to a friends house i dont think you want to be taking risks if your rents are like that