Shooting up weed?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Imakebongs, Oct 1, 2010.

1. what the fuck... why would you even do that, i personally hate needles when i have to get a flu shot or something i hate it. and that just sounds like something a crackhead would do GROSS.

2. tell your friend to go shoot up some resin. he a foo!

3. please delete this thread.

4. My only comment is, What The Fuck is wrong with you?

5. maybe i can get my doctor to put it in with my allergy shots

6. Calm down guys, he very clearly said he wasn't going to do it, it was purely for educational purposes, in this case, a bet.

7. Yeah the dude obviously has no intention of actually doing it,
    relax people... :smoke:

8. It could actually be a very efficient way to absorb weed into your bloodstream. But I would only trust a real science lab with coming up with a solution pure and safe enough to inject. Why not do edibles or tinctures if you like all the chemicals and not just thc-2 which is what is in cooked edibles.

9. it is definintely possible, they have tried it before i believe. look at Intravenous Marijuana Syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they injected cannabis broth into people lol, i guess if there was a way to truly safely isolate THC it could be safe. i havnt heard much about human consumption

but in animals, IV was one of the only ways they could efficiently kill a lab rat from overdose of thc without suffocating them

do not try this lol

10. Pure THC made the lady in the video sketched. You need the cannabinol to even out the effects.