Shooting Oxycodone

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by spwentz, Nov 27, 2008.

1. The boxes don't, but their parents do.

2. Noone disses on you for smoking pot.

3. LMAO hilarious....i dont like shooting..thats just disgusting to me

4. I wouldn't want to shoot anything(being polite).

I'm gonna make another topic instead of jacking yours. you reminded me of something.

5. Wow the pill he described doesnt have a coating, its a perc 15 without tylenol.
    You dont need to remove anything b/c its a tiny pill

6. Its because you cant compare the two

7. I'm a dumb ass? I'm in college while your doing heroin. I don't understand why you would ever shoot something when you know that shit can fuck up your life. :bongin:

8. IR oxys are beautiful to shoot dude..you dont even gotta cook it it should just dissolve. the rush isnt as nice as heroin though.

9. I bet you dont like it when people preach to you about something that your not gonna change.. So either gtfo or make a real contribution to the thread at hand thank you & have a good day

10. ill do what the fuck i please *****

11. That just makes you look more of an ass. Everyone has their own, it's not the drug that makes the person, its the mind and how they interact with others. Some people can actually deal with addiction. So lay off man, your just gonna lose this battle.

12. Anything can fuck up your life. Many college graduates have used heroin and been fine with it. Responsible use of opiates is VERY possible. It's retards like you that help further the ignorance about opiates. FYI, most people that try heroin do not develop a problem. I know many people that use opiates once to twice a month and don't have any issues.

13. I don't know about that statement, heroin is one of the most addicting drugs there is.. i know alot of people who have really fucked themselves up doing alot of smack. From what ive seen first hand, it turns into a daily habit pretty quickly

14. Nicotine is more addictive than heroin. The main problem is dope is cheep and feels amazing. Why do you think there are less OC addicts than heroin? OC is expensive as hell. OC80 goes for around 60 bucks here and that's 2-3 doses, while a gram of heroin is 120 and that is a lot of doses. Anything is safe with knowledge and moderation.

15. Damn college boy was catching feelings.
    lmao at the bruh who thought Swisher would back him up.

16. Your exactly right. That's why on the days when I'm out of cigarettes, I steal, rob, puke, sweat, get sick, lose all my money, your exactly right. WAY more addictive.

Learn your shit man.

17. I'm in college also, and I have a degree. I've never IV'd anything and I think your a complete dumbass for even posting in this thread. Just get out already

18. Shooting up is stupid imo.

19. They are more addictive. Just because the withdrawals aren't anywhere close to being the same thing has nothing to do with the actual chemical addiction. Don't get me wrong, cigarette and heroin withdrawal are nothing alike. But you will become physically addicted quicker to nicotine than heroin.

20. TO EACH THEIR OWN
    SO FUCK OFF IGNORANT FAGGOTS

seriouslytho op, i dont think shooting oxys is thats great. better off snortin em, jus shoot up dope chillin. then smoke a blee