shoes??

Discussion in 'General' started by IL_Duce, Feb 13, 2004.

1. yah, i would like to know about the ipath stash pockets as well.

oh, and i forgot, in the spring/summer i wear my birks every day.

.//chris

2. and for summer every day wear, any slip on will do;)

3. for all you with big feet and looking for cheap skate shoes, just found this site...

http://store.surfandsportshop.com/index.html

and hummer, only the cats have the pocket. i checked my CCS. hmm...

hummer...your sig is awesome, im still laughing

4. skate shoes n flip flops

5. cool, thanks for the info. i live in CT too btw :)

and as for the sig, its sad but true, heh. Jim Norton was the inspiration for it, not that i expect any of you to know who he is.

.//chris

6. Heres my new shoes.....

Attached Files:

7. i only wear old school converse all stars

8. Skechers energy blue/lightblue. They have a neat-o reflective line on em too.

9. i cant believe all the skaters here.. or atleast skate shoe wearers, haha...

etnies low cut2 (which are the worst shoe for skating)
    and audio bam v2s (skated the shit out of these as you can see)

oh, and btw, i hate nascar, but the lamp was free! haha

Attached Files:

10. I used to skate all the time. I rocked only Lakai's and still would today if I was skating, with the exception of maybe I-Paths. Lakai Staples were the best skate shoes, hands down. The original ones though, not the suede or whatever. Nowadays its usually Reebok Iverson I3's. Mad comfy.

11. i started this thread i didnt even put my shoes down, woops, i wear globe chet thomas, and some DCs and im gettin a new pair of pumas soon, and ive gotten out of skating, when i did etnies were the thing to wear

12. hehe, seriously. Seems to be a lot of posers in here(jk, I know they're the most comfy and easy to put on/take off). Koston Ones 4 life!

13. ipath grasshoppers all black

14. heres on odd question. what shoes do u currently own, which shoe u like the most, and what shoe brand u like the best.

shoes: I've got new balance (715)...boots: Bates enforcers... and Danner rainforest

for comfortable, the balance has it. but for parties where people often step on toes, the enforcers work great.

15. Man Simples are the best. Ive gone through like three or four pairs of their Old School model. They are the most comfortable shoes ever. EVER

16. Bump. Got some new kicks today and searched for threads with "shoes" in the title.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Pumas for life.

18. [​IMG]

Globes

Things are chill.

19. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Asics are white and blue, not yellow.

20. I dont wear shoes. Sandals FTW! ( I do own a nice pair of Nike shox..thats it)

I have 3 pairs of Rainbows and a pair of Quicksilver sandals. I havent worn shoes since midde school. When you live in Florida, you dont need to wear shoes. I love the lax atmosphere down here. If your from SoCal then you should know what Rainbows are, they are made in San Clemente.