Shoes

Discussion in 'General' started by m18, Jul 18, 2012.

1. #1 m18, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
    What do you think?
    [​IMG]

I was planning on getting Jordan's but really didn't want to spend 140$ on a pair of sneakers, they were 85$ but i got them for 65$.

2. yea i like those..

3. Justin Bieber came to my mind honestly.

4. Dam that sucks might have to burn them now

5. ye those are sick how much you pay

6. just picked up a pair of these..all black adidas roundhouses..

[​IMG]

7. They were 85 but I got them for 65.

8. lol Don't mind me bro, after a second look not too bad. If you like them that what matters ;)

9. Dam those are actually pretty nice, didnt know Adidas made shit like this. How much they set you back?

10. Alright haha and the picture makes the blue look pretty bright but it looks a lot darker in person.

11. Yeah darker would be nicer actually so good bro ;)

and I picked up these online for $50 about a month ago

[​IMG]

12. They aren't bad but I'd like them a whole lot better if the blue was purple or seafoam green.

13. they look nice man!!! kicks are kickkinnn!!!

14. Ehh, personally I'm not a fan of colors on shoes, I prefer the transparent kind.

Haha joking, but seriously I prefer like an all black, white, or grey shoe because they are easier to match with clothes. Let's say you get red shoes, and then it looks really awkward when you wear them with a blue shirt. But as long as you're happy with them who cares what other people think.

I got these yesterday, I actually like the mint color by themselves. They don't really clash with what you're wearing because the mint coloring is on the bottom of the sole.

Attached Files:

15. I've never had purple or green shoes but maybe would have to see them.

Ya I get where you coming from but I think Black/Dark blue shoes go with most shit. I've been wearing DC's for like 4-5 years and im sick of them so ill see how I like these.

16. i thought i would throw my 2 cents in on shoes

i fucking love sb nikes and air maxes, also see me throwing down in some low top vans bye

17. yup..i love my sbs and my air maxs.. some of the most comfortable shoes ive got..

got a pair of these jordan take flights tho.. and theyre comfortable as hell

[​IMG]

18. Thanks for your .02c :cool: peace

19. woah.. stinks like hostility