Shocking Revelation

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dirtybongwater, Jan 4, 2006.

1. <TABLE class=title><TBODY><TR><TD class=word>This was listed in the newest page on Urban Dictionary.

1. Complicated Jimmy!

</TD><TD class=tools></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Is the proper statement to scream whilst in need of help while being raped.

"COMPLICATED JIMMY!"
    "Hey. Did you hear that? Someone's being raped!"

rape, scream, help, complicated winnie, fried chicken feet
    Source: Nafes, Adelaide, Australia, Jan 2, 2006

....how come I have NEVER been notified of this?

2. Dunno bout the rest o yaz but im lost :)

3. ^^LOL...I DUNNO IF ITS BECAUSE IM STONED BUT... i dont get it either

4. That's a dictionary entry... The phrase being defined is Complicated Jimmy! The words are also used in a sentence. Urban Dictionary is a eDictionary of slang terms. You and I can add our definition to words and such. -- I was half joking wondering why I wasn't taught the proper way of yelling while being raped. haha. Spelling it out makes it sound so much more fucked up. :smoking:

5. If I was ever raped, I wouldn't be calling out for help that wouldn't come...I'd be constantly yelling threats about how horribly I'm gonna mutilate his cock when I get the chance.

6. I'd just get the Rape Alarm. That thing beeps at like 200 decibels or something.

7. hahahaha LMAO Complicated Jimmy who comes up with that

If I heard someone yell complicated jimmy really loud id just die with laughter

8. complicated - to be difficult, resist
    jimmy - the act of prodding a device (usually a lock) with a makeshift instrument

I can see how jimmy could be used as a sex slang. therefore a complicated jimmy would be a difficult fuck or rape

at least thats how its decyphered in my head. I'm sure it wouldn't be used as a exclaimation but more of a boasting term.

9. haha if i heard that i wouldnt have known until today, thank DBW now i know lol

much more effective to just screram or use that alarm thing ^^ were talking about

lol "mutilate their cock" i lost it right there

10. that will be useful - i can see it now

Guy that hears the alarm 1: wtf is that annoying noise
    guy that hears the alarm 2: i dont know, lets go somewhere else
    guy that hears the alarm 1: word

11. i heard somewhere that if a woman yells out rape there is less of a chance of someone comming to help tham than if they yell fire... just because who wouldent want to watch something burn... not saying that most people wouldent want to help someone getting raped but fire makes people R U N

but complicated jimmy?

12. Women should carry guns. Jimmy will be very complicated with a bullet in his dick.