Shocking examples of cellular memory

Discussion in 'General' started by Nomad, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Professor Gary Schwartz's findings are backed up by Dr Paul Pearsall, author of The Heart's Code, a book dealing with the same phenomenon.

Their casebook also includes:

- A woman who was terrified of heights until she was given the lungs of a mountain climber. Dottie O'Connor, from Massachusetts, is now a climber.
    - A seven-year-old girl had nightmares about being killed after being given the heart of a child who had been murdered.

- Paul Oldam, a lawyer from Milwaukee, received the heart of a 14-year-old boy and inherited his craving for Snickers.

- And a man of 25 received a woman's heart and, to his girlfriend's delight, now wants to go shopping all the time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/health/healthmain.html?in_article_id=381587&in_page_id=1774

2. no wayyyyy

the last one makes it sound like an april fools joke

3. ^^^agreed the last one kind of ruins it

4. I will 3rd this motion, it is all good until now he wants to shop all the time. LOL JOE>

5. I had Kimbo Slice's beard grafted to my chin and now I'm in jail :(

6. lol Andy... why do people believe everything they read??

7. i think they would have been better off just saying the one about the heart...thats what caught my eye out of the whole thing...

:bongin:

8. i wish they had a smiley of a guy like actually rolling on the ground laughing cuz that'd be me

9. Freaky...:hello: for science!