Shocked

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by SOKVegeta, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So heres my story. I ordered a weedstarz bong, a precooler, and some accessories here off Grasscity.com I then wait almost 2 months until i email GC wondering why my package hasn't arrived. I am then told it was never shipped, what I ordered is out of stock, and that I would have to pick a new order. However there were no similar percolated bongs in the price range so I requested one 35 $ dollars more, or prefferablely a refund. After more weeks of emails, I became frustrated and plead for my refund. I was told I would recieve a refund, and yet its been more than a week and here I am not refunded. I don't know if this website is simply a scam, or I just had a very bad experience, but In my opion this is ridiculous and 2 months later i end up going to a local head shop.. Beware of ordering I live in the U.S.A California which may just be a bad state / country to order to. GC PLZ REFUND ME.

2. 3 posts, and one of them is talking crap about GC lol

If you're having that much of an issue, contact your credit card compay and have them dispute the charge.

3. Well, it can take up to 10 business days for the refund to hit your account after the 24-48 business hours after the refund posts from the store's end.

I'm not sure how a company that has been in business for over 12 years and is growing like crazy can be a scam. In fact, I can assure you that it is NOT a scam.

Why you waited two months to contact them after placing your order is beyond me. Regardless, this is a store issue, not a forum issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.