SHOCK: MOM DAD PLANNED TO HAVE SEX WITH THEIR KIDS BEFORE THEY WERE BORN — AND DID

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Hello there!, Dec 6, 2013.

1. :cry: :cry: that is sick and soo sad. couldn't read the whole thing. gotta smoke

He was probably fiendin for the pussy so bad while on tour. You know with nothing but veils in sight that his mind turned to the only unveiled females in the area(kids). 

This was not a serious post btw.

3. Ikr was thinkong same thing
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. every dumb cunt's excuse "i was in love with him"

disgusting piece of trash woman

JERRY.!!... JERRY .!!!.....JERRY !!!......JERRY!!!

5. [quote name="MacTonite" post="19111503" timestamp="1386312597"]Yet MORE proof Florida needs to be nuked off the map or allowed/forced to secede.[/quote] I'm from Florida, and yeah, some fucked up shot happens here. But it's not the majority .Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. How can a mother say "ok" to doing such a thing? Fucking sick!

7. :eek:  :hide:  :huh: The actual fuck? That is so horrible. 

8. Makes sense. Both of them look inbred.

9. He's gonna have fun in prison...sick fuck. And they say that soldiers are the "heroes". Fuck off.

10. [quote name="Buddha_Man" post="19180990" timestamp="1387318181"]He's gonna have fun in prison...sick fuck. And they say that soldiers are the "heroes". Fuck off.[/quote]While not all soldiers are heroes, as they are no more or less human than the next guy, it sounds like you have a beef with soldiers period.It just makes a person shake their head in disbelief reading the article, what a sad fucked up situation

11. ...I'm so fucking disgusted with the state of this world. Those women that were somehow CONVINCED to fuck their own children just because this piece of trash tells them to, need to be executed. These women had to have already been fucked in the head, they just had to.. right? 

How do these twisted pieces of shit find each other? Just seems too implausible that he found some women completely randomly, and he was able to drop that fucked up bombshell, and they're just totally fuckin' cool with it. Life in prison is too kind for these pieces of shit! 

I don't have a beef with soldiers. I respect the good men and women of the military the job itself, but to say that there isn't bad people in our military would be ignorant. I know a few kids from highschool who were complete douche bags that joined up. I also know some really good kids who joined.

13. Cold as ice..

:(

14. lol..... i guess we'll hear more about this......

I wonder what would happen if pedophilia was legalized??? And i wonder if there any countries in which its legalized..... (im not a pedo, but just curious)

15. The woman has already been sentenced to 54 years, don't think the guy has been yet.......

16. People like this should be killed. No joke, they should be put in a public display and shot, so that all other people like them know exactly what will happen to them, sooner or later.

17. that's kinda hot

18. Being a pedophile is legal. ACTING on pedophila is illegal.

19. dont need to read post title say's it all..some people should not have kid's.