SHOCK: MOM DAD PLANNED TO HAVE SEX WITH THEIR KIDS BEFORE THEY WERE BORN — AND DID

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Hello there!, Dec 6, 2013.

1. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/15/shock-mom-dad-planned-to-have-sex-with-their-kids-before-they-were-born-and-did/
    It takes some severe combination of retardation and sexual damage to wreak this havoc...

2. Yet MORE proof Florida needs to be nuked off the map or allowed/forced to secede.

The only conclusion I can sanely come to is that there's a combination of pure retardation and retarded manipulation...

4. #5 Deleted member 629842, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
    [​IMG]

Honestly I clicked this thread thinking you found out your own parents planned this. 
    Thank God that wasn't the case. 

5. #6 Sploojum, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    what in thE FUCK EVERYTHING KEEPS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE 

SWEET MARY MOTHER OF FUCK WHAT IS HAPPENING

6. #7 LQ142, Dec 6, 2013
    The few. The proud. The marines.

:hide:

7. #8 LuxTenebris, Dec 6, 2013
    Dont lump us all in with the crazy fucks who congregate here :poke:

Im from Florida, and the bat shit lunacy of people here scares me sometimes.

Case in point, the couple in question. I mean, what the holy fuck is wrong with these people :hide:

8. Damn right, respect yur fuck'n mureens. 

9. That is fucking disgusting. Those two are some fucked up individuals...

10. Spuce maureeennns!

11. We need to take people like this and examine their brains, not just lock them away and forget about them.

Killing or forgetting about a sick human doesn't solve problems, it avoids them. 

Donate these sick bastards to science, don't let their minds go to waste. Somebody needs to dig in there and find out just why the hell somebody would act this way. That is the only real way of preventing this in the future. 

12. Sounds like some fucked up mad scientist shit

13. They both look inbreeds any ways this don't shock me.

14. This is nothing new in the south. We have tons of gypsies down here who do this, except with siblings and not their own children.

15. [​IMG]

16. Disgusting.   those two need to be eliminated from the gene pool.  WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE.

17. The 'before they were born' part threw me off a bit, I was expecting this to be a case of them him forcing her to get an abortion and fucking the fetus... regardless this is still very fucked up :devious:

18. What i want to know is how he managed to turn those women to the dark side. Or were they already there...  

How do you even bring something like that up, not only once but TWICE.   

What this leads me to believe is that multiple women knew about him but just didnt say anything.  I really think the  women should share just as much responsibility, clearly they took took their own liberties and went out of the way to allow these things to happen. 

Yet he is the one getting the harshest charges.

19. Yeah because the marines turned this guy into a psychopath.