Shivadas. . .experiences?

Discussion in 'General' started by SenorDingDong, Sep 2, 2004.

1. Whats up -
    I ordered a couple pieces from these guys Shivadas.com, Eugene Glass shop in Oregon a month and a half ago, I sent 3 emails to get the status, no responses. I'm beginning to wonder. :confused: Has anyone went through this company? I'm not sure what to do at this point, I will call them tomorrow if I don't get an email from them.

2. Why have you left it so long, and not called them already after a month and a half of waiting? Id call them as soon as oyu can to find out where you order is, otherwise it sounds like you got ripped, and will somehow have to try and get your money back.

3. that sucks man. hope it all turns out well though. i gatta say though, they have some nice pieces on that sight

4. You should have gotten your pieces by now. IDK why it has taken this long. Even if it was in UK or something. Hope you get em soon. Post pics if you do!

5. yeah and theyre really cheap too.......jsut look at those bongs!:eek:

6. yea they say on their site that it takes 2-4 weeks for delivery, so i just thought they might be running a little behind. . .but things are starting to get fishy.

7. you should get rid of that link before a mod see's it
    links to grass city compitition is not allowed

8. Well its better business for Grasscity because shivadas sucks from my experience so far, I wouldnt go through them again, hopefully i didnt get scammed, I'll be pissed