Shiva Strand

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chugalug31, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Ok so im planning on growing a shiva plant during my summer break, and i just have a few questions.

I have a pretty good outdoors site to grow, its this vacant space that no one really goes to.

Is summer time a good time to grow? like around june?
    How many times do i have to water it?
    And are these strands easy to grow, like does it take a lot of maintanence or can i just go once every few days and water it?

Thanks!!

2. strains*

Sorry man, can't help you out. Just saw the thread title and felt the need to come in here and correct your "strands" mistake lol.

3. your in the wrong forum dude most of the members postin here are indoor go to the Outdoor forum also press search button the only advice I can give you is if your in the east coast plant around late April or Early may I also heard you have to pre treat your area like leave bait for the small animals shit like that

4. Once every few days to water should be ok depending on how much rain you get. Try planting by late May if you can. Where are you located?